Best Execuses of All Time

Fedor going to fight 2-0 jaideep (2-3) to help his teammates rather than coming to the ufc to avenge his losses like a goat would do.

Jon Jones my dicks too big that’s why i got popped for roids

me and my friend at work when ever we fuck up you know like drop something or miss follow directions will just be “sorry bro my dicks too big”

Fedor going to fight 2-0 jaideep (2-3) to help his teammates rather than coming to the ufc to avenge his losses like a goat would do.

Damn..Always wondered why Ali didnt avenge his Berbick loss...

Ali had that chance to sign that fight but chose a guy with 2 fights??? Damn my memory must be fading.
Well, basically, Ali could do ANYTHING if he wanted... He was THE Draw, could have fought the HW Martian Champ if he wanted..

Well, basically, Ali could do ANYTHING if he wanted... He was THE Draw, could have fought the HW Martian Champ if he wanted..

Was there a verified offer???

Did Ali refuse the offer to fight 2 fight fighter???

Will start with possibly the GOAT( non mma)

This has to be "pretty up there"---

Hector Lombard : " so pride calls me up and says we have some kid willing to fight and you should take fight"
" well this kid turns out to be Gegard Mousasi , pride TRICKED me into fighting mousasi "

The only problem is that Gegard was a kid and even though hes not your average "kid" he still was green on some levels and for Hector to act that way , he looked unprofessional and a bit "shook" which I thought was funny.

All of Emmanuel Newton's "Universe" and "spiritual energy" stuff. Also Bob Sapp's lack of excuses by basically admitting he was taking falls.

Jon Jones my dicks too big that’s why i got popped for roids

me and my friend at work when ever we fuck up you know like drop something or miss follow directions will just be “sorry bro my dicks too big”

McDonalds or Wendys?

Back