Best exercises for bjj power?

Floor Press gets a lot of love from BJJ guys as well.

ive been lifting weights for 12yrs and doing bjj for 8yrs. the one exercise i prefer over all others :

heavy kettlebell swings.

ive been lifting weights for 12yrs and doing bjj for 8yrs. the one exercise i prefer over all others :

heavy kettlebell swings.
Any reason why the swing vs the snatch? I switched to the snatch before I bought my new kettlebell and thought it gave me much more power and strength than the swing. I currently do that for progression so I don't have to keep buying and selling them so often, when swings get to easy switch to snatch. But idk much on true benefits of each.

~DaViD~

Any reason why the swing vs the snatch? I switched to the snatch before I bought my new kettlebell and thought it gave me much more power and strength than the swing. I currently do that for progression so I don't have to keep buying and selling them so often, when swings get to easy switch to snatch. But idk much on true benefits of each.

~DaViD~
you can go heavier with swings and do more reps. snatches are good too but if i had to pick one it would be swings, plus you can do them with one or two hands .

Back