Best fight night breakdown of all time

Go to hell.

Haters gonna hâte.

Robin?

When are you bringing back Robin Black and the intergalactic rock stars?

maxresdefault.jpg

Robin?

When are you bringing back Robin Black and the intergalactic rock stars?

maxresdefault.jpg
You wish you were an intergalactic rock star. Guy is a musician, former fighter, and now has a job as a fight analyst. What do you do? I think you’re just jealous.

You wish you were an intergalactic rock star. Guy is a musician, former fighter, and now has a job as a fight analyst. What do you do? I think you’re just jealous.

I probably make more $ in a year than Robin does.

Never knew this guy competed before. Frankly, I can't stand him simply because of his emo appearance. No man should dress like that.

His record is crazy. 4-5, all finishes (knockouts and submissions).

I probably make more $ in a year than Robin does.
So what? Doesn’t mean your life is awesome or successful.Happy successful people don’t need to stand on other people to feel tall.

So what? Doesn’t mean your life is awesome or successful.Happy successful people don’t need to stand on other people to feel tall.

LOL ok Robin.

I'm very happy and successful thanks. I hope you are as well.

I'm just not a fan of yours. Is that ok?

LOL ok Robin.

I'm very happy and successful thanks. I hope you are as well.

I'm just not a fan of yours. Is that ok?
? I’m a girl silly. Nice try though. I’m not buying that you’re happy or successful because you wouldn’t feel the need to shit on other people if you were

? I’m a girl silly. Nice try though. I’m not buying that you’re happy or successful because you wouldn’t feel the need to shit on other people if you were

Robin could be a male or female name.

Nice try though. :)

more lies.

just admit it. We won't think less of you than we already do.
I could be worse. I could have a thirsty “look I met joe Rogan once 10
Years ago!” Pic as my avatar..<LucyBless>

Back