Best finishing combo?

Dude that was number one for me. Marquardt has shown us variety in the past. But the speed, precision, and power in this weekends combo from that one guy was a thing of beauty. That left hook that set of the combo was lightning and had some pop behind it. The follow up uppercuts were Gus-Esque, with a very welcome straight cross in between. Very pretty combo, been thinking about it the last two days.

This thread needs some Nate Marquardt GIF's
200w.gif

giphy.gif

Also this classic from Belfort:

tumblr_mm731shAaK1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Arguably the worst post of the day....we still have some time

When he finished him and they both fell over from exhaustion and he went to pick the other guy up but they both were too weak and after the fight he said his opponent was a beast, that was the best.

Just speaking for me.

582F32AF-6689-4A5B-8900-C9F888E7EC51.png

Apparently the thread making rules might need to go beyond just the white belt detail...
tumblr_inline_p7hbytJ9051rrrkde_500.gif

But since I am already fuckin here, I will at least throw out a best finishing combo in the pile

Henderson_vs_Bisping.gif

Bunny hop into a distraction low kick, Followed by an absolute missile of an over hand using your forward momentum, followed by a flying forearm smash.... Glorious

I don’t remember the fighters but I know what he’s talking about, assuming from last weekend.

The finishing combo was (from orthodox stance) left hook, right uppercut, right cross, and another right uppercut.

Back