Best Gimmick Match

Judy Bagwell on a pole (forklift) match for sure.

judy-bagwell.jpg

Judy Bagwell on a pole (forklift) match for sure.

judy-bagwell.jpg

Whose fault was this scene above? Bischoff's or Russo's? Whoever was responsible for it, it's hard to believe he was actually trying to make money. If Russo did that, it almost makes me want to believe the theory that he was sent to WCW by McMahon to destroy WCW.

I always loved the Hell in a Cell matches.

Same here, as long as the cage is implimented into the match.

There's been a few HITC matches in which mostly consist of ring work, and maybe the wrestlers throw eachother into it.

Otherwise, its a regular match that's done in a cage.

A tit dude era Bra&Panties match..... Involving Torrie, Trish, Stacy and/or Lita

The Royal Rumble is a near perfect gimmick to me. I think it will get overlooked because we see it so often but out of all the PPVs in the year (other than WM and sometimes even then), the Royal Rumble is one I look forward to most.

The greatest gimmick match of all time is arguably the greatest professional wrestling match as well.

giphy.gif

Dusty Rhodes vs Superstar Billy Graham in a Bull rope match is a Fucking classic between 2 of the greatest performers ever.

Dusty Rhodes vs Superstar Billy Graham in a Bull rope match is a Fucking classic between 2 of the greatest performers ever.

What a screw job by the ref. No DQ match and the ref helped out then fast counted. Billy Graham should have won!

House of horrors, coal miners glove on a pole, capture the flag, body slam

War Games was always my favorite, though I really liked the sparing use of the barbed wire matches in early-era Ring of Honor. It was meant to be a true feud ender and really worked.

Back