• A Nightmare on Elm Street

• The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

• Jacob's Ladder

• Carrie

• Poltergeist

• The Ring

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Shining... because Kubrick, Nicholson and King.

Hostel should be there.
Get Out is a retarded movie.
Some classics in that list.
I remember The Omen and it was good.

I wouldn't vote for em, not one bit, but night of the living dead and nosferatu should be up dare now dontcha know?

Jaws, 28 Days Later, The Exorcist, The Thing, Alien, The Terminator.

the exorcist, and it is not even close.

ha, I made above statement before actually checking the vote. I was right

Voted for Alien, but my answer probably changes between Alien, The Shining, The Thing and Halloween on any given day. Poultergeist is another solid pick.

Last edited:
Martyrs or Sinister 1 for me.

My favourite is probably Cabin in the Woods, I'm so bored of run of the mill horror it's nice to see someone try do something different.

Alien, The Shining and The Thing do obviously stand out as an era were the very best film makers around were working in the horror genre, I would add Alan Parkers Angel Heart as well.

If they count then more recently Black Swan and its anime inspiration Perfect Blue.

Last edited:
Rosemarys baby is a good one too

The Exorcist, Carrie, The Omen, Alien, Rosmary's Baby, Poltergeist, Night of the demon, The Innocents, The Fury, Sixth Sense, The Howling, American Werewolf in London, The Evil Dead, The Thing, Dressed To Kill, The Grudge.

Had to go Alien. But The Shining, Halloween, The Exorcist are incredible. I would add The Prince of Darkness to the list, and also Phantasm. Two other classics.

Goddamn—HALLOWEEN getting no love?

Halloween.jpg

Back