Best Kickboxing Promotions

flamingredhead

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who do you guys think is the top dog now? Is it Bellator or is it Glory? Which one has the best fighters signed? Who pays more?

There isn't really a top dog right now, but if anyone it's probably between Kunlun and Glory. Bellator is way at the bottom of the list...

If you are thinking in terms of MMA promotions you have to understand that most kickboxing contracts are not exclusive. Glory and Kunlun are the best based on delivering both quality and quantity of events, although if you like fighters at small weight classes you should also check out K-1.

Who do you guys think is the top dog now? Is it Bellator or is it Glory? Which one has the best fighters signed? Who pays more?

I appreciate what they're doing, but Bellator isn't close to being the best kickboxing organization in the world. At all.

I totally forgot about Kunlan. Chinese right?
How do you guys like Bellator and them trying to bring it more mainstream?

I totally forgot about Kunlan. Chinese right?
How do you guys like Bellator and them trying to bring it more mainstream?

Like others said, appreciate it, but not anything worth seeing imo. Petrosyan is only guy I've seen worth watching that they have signed. Not big fans of the raymond daniels and Joe shillings of the world.

Glory will be stupid not to ise badr as an attempt at american market. He is the only guy that could get kickboxing more popular in the states. Having no good mma fighters who shouldn't be in a kickboxing ring vs wannabe kickboxers for a night will not do it

And in terms of pay, i be willing to bet Kunlan pays more. From what i heard rico is barely ahead of 6 figures. Im sure badr will get more money when they fight again

Glory 5x: New York but hold it just slightly outside New York proper in Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal. If those ~Americans are also all uptight and shit about criminal records then Glory 5x: Los Angeles in nearby Tijuana could also be an option.

And in terms of pay, i be willing to bet Kunlan pays more. From what i heard rico is barely ahead of 6 figures. Im sure badr will get more money when they fight again

See now I thought Glory and Bellator were the big pay days. I know Joe Schilling made like 65k on one of his bellator kb fights

Glory for ww and up. Lower classes would be k1 and kunlun, but imo also glory.

See now I thought Glory and Bellator were the big pay days. I know Joe Schilling made like 65k on one of his bellator kb fights
Bellator probably has like 5 guys they pay decently and the rest are scrubs making peanuts.

Actually in their last fight they got paid equally, can't see him getting paid more for the rematch. At the best for Badr it will be equal again.

Actually in their last fight they got paid equally, can't see him getting paid more for the rematch. At the best for Badr it will be equal again.
How come when I look up results for Kunlun I'm seeing armbar and rear naked choke finishes? I thought Kunlun was Kickboxing?

How come when I look up results for Kunlun I'm seeing armbar and rear naked choke finishes? I thought Kunlun was Kickboxing?

they also got mma events, but are mostly a kickboxing promotion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back