How is Wanderlei Silva not on the list?
Wanderlei yes, and Shogun too

Shogun KOd 5 UFC champs:
Rampage Jackson,
Lyoto Machida,
Chuck Liddell,
Mark Coleman
Forrest Griffin

As well as top fighters like Ricardo Arona, Alistair Overeem (twice) and a bunch of other guys Gian Villante, Corey Anderson, male Cyborg, Snake Diabate etc etc

Has anyone KOd more than 5 UFC champs?

Wanderlei yes, and Shogun too

Shogun KOd 5 UFC champs:
Rampage Jackson,
Lyoto Machida,
Chuck Liddell,
Mark Coleman
Forrest Griffin

As well as top fighters like Ricardo Arona, Alistair Overeem (twice) and a bunch of other guys Gian Villante, Corey Anderson, male Cyborg, Snake Diabate etc etc

Has anyone KOd more than 5 UFC champs?

Love me some Shogun, but he beat Chuck, Coleman, and Griffin when they were on their way out. Actually Shogun lost to 2 of them while he was in his Prime.

His resume is impressive, but not the best of the best.

He beat them all in the their second to last fights, interesting.

Last edited:
Love me some Shogun, but he beat Chuck, Coleman, and Griffin when they were on their way out. Actually Shogun lost to 2 of them while he was in his Prime.
Not trying to make this into a detailed discussion but I don't think Shogun was ever in his prime after the first Coleman fight in 2006 where he got injured.

That was the first of a long long long list of injuries and surgeries for him. Even in his last fights in pride he looked out of sorts, in the UFC his reknowned cardio had gone due to inability to train, after knee surgeries his movement suffered terribly, and the injuries continued from there, although he still managed to win the belt.

He never lost his killer instinct though which is why he was able to KO so many guys.

Him and Vitor have the best kiler instinct I've seen from MMA fighter.

Only one those have a KO win against the most durable fighter of all time, in Roy Nelson.
So Hunt is the answer.
Hendo is the second greatest. I mean he got a KO win against the GOAT, while being much smaller fighter.

Igor hit like a fucking truck for his size. He was almost a fat Mike Zambidis (also a little guy with a shitton of power)

Anderson
Rumble
Vitor
Cro cop

For me.

Anderson for his variety
Rumble for his pure chaos, asking if they are dead or not.

Vitor because he did it for so long.

Then Cro cop cause those head kicks were amazing.

Shout out to Igor though, one of the pioneers not enough people know about.

No Ubereem?! Surely you jest...

vs._Dzevad_Poturak_1_medium.gif
tumblr_m70ninwbHD1ry1rm7o1_250.gif
overeemedwards.gif
2vmaam0.jpg
bjihq0.jpg

Etc, etc. Dude's finish rate is absurd.

Some example of derivate art, inspired by the H-bomb.
120nkn9.gif

hendohoff.gif~c200

c70469342871b68daef06c9ff2b7830b.jpg

But nothing beats the original. Here's a slow motion version:

8lYImUPueBF8s1_18b6tnu93gcmfKeNPOBa4RThUJdw.gif

Look at the arc of Hendo's movement as he steps in and follows through with that magnificent first punch. Look at the way Bisping's head snaps sideways – the subtle ripples through his cheeks, the speed of his mouthpiece as it goes flying out of the scene. Look at the crowd in the background, as they realize what is happening and begin their standing ovation. Look at how the camera zooms out, creating a wider perspective, and adding additional depth as it fixates on Bisping's tumbling body from a top-down perspective. Look at way Hendo positions his body perfectly over Bisping's corpse before flying into the air, spreading his arms, and soaring like a falcon swooping in on its prey. Look at the way Hendo's fist, forearm, and elbow connect simultaneously with the side of Bisping's head, causing it to jolt several inches from its original position over the Syntha-6 advertisement. The entire scene is accentuated by the generously bloodied canvas. Canvas – what a fitting material! The entire scene is like a giant moving painting.

That, my friends, is what we call "KO Art,"
and Hendo is a great example of what we call a "KO Artist."
could you get dans dick any further in your mouth?

Just KO's probably Crocop, offence in general probably Anderson.

Back