Best Leglock DVD's / Vids?

Magic Swag

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Was all set to buy leglockacademy.com but the domain name is out of service and when I go straight to the "purchase" page from google, it only gives an error message. Is the academy closed for business?

Anyway, what dvds / tutorials would you recommend?

Thank you!

Danaher’s set and Modern Leg Lock Formula

You’re welcome

lol theres no reason anyone shouldnt get the danahers system unless they are wanting it for ibjjf if not by far john danahers is the best

lol theres no reason anyone shouldnt get the danahers system unless they are wanting it for ibjjf if not by far john danahers is the best
MLLF was far better in my oppinon

Craig Jones leg locks down under and his 2 grappling guide leg lock sets if you like more conversational/casual but informative teaching.

John Danaher and Rob’s modern leg lock formula if you like more classroom style teaching.

yeah and its based off danahers system as he was taught by cummings
There are some significant differences. He didn’t learn the entire system and he filled in a lot of the gaps himself and also changed some things around.

Danaher's dvd is really solid. The one piece missing, either intentional or not is some of the ways and places he uses his hands to grip and manipulate the knee. There are a number of spots where he pulls the knee and doesn't make mention of it. I would imagine it's intentional as to not reveal EVERYTHING he teaches his students.

Back