Best mma promotions outside of ufc

Obviously OneFC. They are in 7 billion homes and are looking to expand their online reach to 3 other planets. Every being in the universe watches OneFC. Their fighters have a combined 3.76 million world championships. They would never sign a superstar like Conor cause he doesnt fit in with their plans.

Sage is the P4P best fighter in the world. Angela Lee is the highest paid fighter in the sport.

They would never sign a superstar like Conor cause he doesnt fit in with their plans.

Name a venue in Asia ONE could promote Mcgregor in that would offset his pricetag.

Name a venue in Asia ONE could promote Mcgregor in that would offset his pricetag.

Macau.

The Vegas of China. Lots of high rollers and international travelers/gamblers.

Less of a 'traditional' stigma there too, which was ONEFCs reason for not wanting Conor.

Like dude said above Macau. Or how about expanding to a show in US or Europe. They'd actually make money during a year instead of losing 70 mill a year.

On a smaller scale, regionally I like

V3 out of Memphis, they’re on Flocombat
HFC out of Chicago area, they’re sometimes on fightpass
LFA can be a lot of fun

Well if One is as big/popular as they think they are it sounds like it should be a slam dunk for them.

Fans in that part of the world that are true MMA fans you can't sit here and tell me they aren't searching out the best fighters and fights in the world. I'm willing to bet a large majority of One fans watch UFC events one way or the other. If the aren't, then how big fans are they really of the sport?

One is proving exactly why other orgs have struggled or even tried to enter that market. The market in terms of population to reach is massive, but the issue has always been capitalizing monetarily from that population. Simply put, they might buy tickets but beyond that good luck getting money out of them. There isn't TV deals to made over there that will pay tens of millions of dollars a year(for most), it just isn't how that society is wired.

Why do you think the UFC for example hasn't gone full bore into Mexico? I've watched many events from Mexico and know people that live in various parts of Mexico and the UFC is very well supported there. The problem is outside of selling tickets and small TV deal there really isn't anything more the gain. There isn't a 60 million dollar a year TV deal to even be had. Since a large majority of the population pays very little(less than $35usd for big cable packages and many times like $10 to $20/mo) for media content access(like cable or satellite). It isn't like the US or parts of Europe where consumers will pay $100+ a month for media content. Look at the NFL, why tease us a London team that is a travel and timezone nightmare for teams when Mexico has more than enough fans to support a team if not a few teams. It because they can capitalize bigger in England/Europe market than Mexico.

Macau.

The Vegas of China. Lots of high rollers and international travelers/gamblers.

Less of a 'traditional' stigma there too, which was ONEFCs reason for not wanting Conor.

The UFC failed so hard in Macau they haven't had an event there in years and you think Conor's 15-million-dollars-a-fight pricetag is the secret to turning it all around?
Macau's the "Vegas of China" like the Asian massage parlor I go to is the Pattaya of Westlake Village.

Like dude said above Macau. Or how about expanding to a show in US or Europe. They'd actually make money during a year instead of losing 70 mill a year.

The fact that you agreed with the Macau guy shows how irrational you're being about this.

I like watching pancrase, shooto brazil, efn, combate americas, one.

Combate Americas, er anyone know if the tall redhead has an IG, asking for a friend.

Back