Best mma quotes

"I don't feel sorry him, this is combat"

"Actually on the contrary, my fight career has gotten in the way of my weed smoking"

"Don't be scared homie"

"Listen Wanderlei, I will do a home invasion on you. I will cut the power to your house and the next thing you'll hear is me climbing up your stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine. I'll pick the lock to the master room door, take a picture of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your 'jiu-jitsu'. I'll take said quote unquote photograph, post it at dorksfrombrazil.com, password - not required, username - not required. That, Wanderlei, is how you threaten someone. Dummy."

-Chael
Password: not required
Username: not required

lolol

fuck, it is what it is. heart of a champion. fuck what yall talkin about, black beast in this ho.
shit, can't expect somebody to win when all they wanna do is hug you. shit. fuck what yall talkin' bout.
fuck. I'm a champ by heart. I don't give a fuck, i'ma keep going, no matter we gonna 5 rounds or 3 rounds. swangin and bangin, H-town on that boy

alright... I wanna say one thing, I see I got some fans out here...
Ready?
Here we go
DON'T FEAR ME

cmooon baby
if you don't fear me, fear the consequences baby

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

-Kenny Florian

I cant transcribe it because I'm not entirely sure what he said but this

Also

"One of the greatest light heavyweights....of the night!" - Jacob 'Tito' Ortiz

"Here we are with Seraldo Babalu, you did an awesome job, saw why you're a black belt in jiu-jitsu, getting an awesome submission there, I want to tell me what you see, let's go ahead and see by the fight, what you saw, in the ring."

"You showed the dominance by getting the takedown and looking for a choke in that position. We know the weakness that you had, but you actually showed the heart and determination of a champion of how tough of a light heavyweight you really are, here in the Affliction card. What do you think of the future of you, um, future opponents?"

"Yes, and uh, my back will be better in about three months, so I know all the fans would love to see me and you get it on. You know what, you're an awesome fighter, congratulations tonight. Everybody lets give a hand to Renato Babalu, one of the greatest light heavyweights, of the night."

Well, here we go, we, here we go we got Josh Barnett, with a dominating fashion. Buddy, he said he wanted to stand up with you. You said you wanted to stand up with him. All the gameplans get thrown out and you shown the dominant heavyweight that you are. He wasn't getting away from you. Walk me through the fight."

"Well, alright, we're gonna go ahead show some some action from around one right here. I want you to walk me through and how do you feel as you went through this stuff?"

"Well you should have your head high tonight, you did an awesome job, entertained every one of these fans. You did a great job, I'm proud of you buddy. Keep it up, let's see the winner tonight, you'll be next in line."

"Well, you showed what type of champion you really are. Everybody lets give a hand to Josh Barnett, the baby-faced assassin, continuing his win career. Good job Josh! We'll go back to you Sean."

It is all over ! - mike Goldberg

can't remember who said i,but "his precision was very precise"

oh,and another ken shamrock gem" you got kicked in the head,with a kick"

"Here we are with Seraldo Babalu, you did an awesome job, saw why you're a black belt in jiu-jitsu, getting an awesome submission there, I want to tell me what you see, let's go ahead and see by the fight, what you saw, in the ring."

"You showed the dominance by getting the takedown and looking for a choke in that position. We know the weakness that you had, but you actually showed the heart and determination of a champion of how tough of a light heavyweight you really are, here in the Affliction card. What do you think of the future of you, um, future opponents?"

"Yes, and uh, my back will be better in about three months, so I know all the fans would love to see me and you get it on. You know what, you're an awesome fighter, congratulations tonight. Everybody lets give a hand to Renato Babalu, one of the greatest light heavyweights, of the night."

Well, here we go, we, here we go we got Josh Barnett, with a dominating fashion. Buddy, he said he wanted to stand up with you. You said you wanted to stand up with him. All the gameplans get thrown out and you shown the dominant heavyweight that you are. He wasn't getting away from you. Walk me through the fight."

"Well, alright, we're gonna go ahead show some some action from around one right here. I want you to walk me through and how do you feel as you went through this stuff?"

"Well you should have your head high tonight, you did an awesome job, entertained every one of these fans. You did a great job, I'm proud of you buddy. Keep it up, let's see the winner tonight, you'll be next in line."

"Well, you showed what type of champion you really are. Everybody lets give a hand to Josh Barnett, the baby-faced assassin, continuing his win career. Good job Josh! We'll go back to you Sean."
even seeing this wrote down has me crying with laughter. cause it still makes no fucking sense what so ever!

I've heard a lot of the classic ones, but this one quote of Kevin Lee from the UFC press conference (the one when he talked about Chiesa's mom) makes me lol everytime...

He said something like...
"You got Michael Johnson over there saying he would literally kill his opponent, but he has 30 fights and he has lost half of them..." - Kevin Lee

Also Nate's "Oh you're a wrestler now?" on 1st Conor fight

Then you got GSP's
"There's three things in life that excite me, there's a women of course, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon"
Epic from the GOAT

Back