best mma striking coach

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you could only have 1 mma striking coach who would it be

also who do you think would be the best coach for a mma guy with a boxing base whos good with hands

Trevor Whitman seemed to really improve some guys...or maybe i would get wonderboys pops to show me some shit

not necessarily the best but im surprised no one's mentioned Parillo yet for a more Boxing based coach

if you could only have 1 mma striking coach who would it be

also who do you think would be the best coach for a mma guy with a boxing base whos good with hands
Duane Ludwig or Matt Hume, I know you said just one, but still, both are wizards in the striking world. it would be a hard choice choosing just one, but I would probably go with Ludwig, just because I like the BMT system.

Jason Parillo, Brandon Gibson, Mark Henry, and Trevor Wittman all come to mind. Rafael Cordeiro too, or Henry Hooft. There are lots of good striking coaches.

Duane Ludwig or Matt Hume, I know you said just one, but still, both are wizards in the striking world. it would be a hard choice choosing just one, but I would probably go with Ludwig, just because I like the BMT system.
matt hume really? isnt he much more of a grappler?

Jason Parillo, Brandon Gibson, Mark Henry, and Trevor Wittman all come to mind. Rafael Cordeiro too, or Henry Hooft. There are lots of good striking coaches.
Jason Parillo is awful, it's like he tells his fighters to forget about their defence.

Cordeiro, we've seen how he has transformed fighters careers around and he can actually create them a decent gameplan.

Firas Zahabi - you don't need to be able to change stances 10 times in one combination a-la Ludwig's system, he teaches everyone how to jab, pendulum kick and the basics you need for deceiving your opponent and he properly understands how striking and wrestling go together.

His YouTube channel is basically 'how to GSP' 1o1.

matt hume really? isnt he much more of a grappler?
Hume was more of a grappler as a fighter, but as a coach he really is an all round MMA coach, so he does a lot of the striking (although I don't imagine he does all of it)

Pavel Fedotov.
Who?

This guy.
3244d2becdb10d1d4ac49b9bdc951118.jpg

Back