best mount game

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
alot will probably say roger tbh not so sure if its that his mount is so good or is it that his cross choke is just so godly

saulo apparently has a good mount game but i dont like how he postures super high vs guys today with leg locks trying to use flexibility to escape i think playing mount lower is better i hate how nobody plays mount today its funny cause when someone can they usually do very well since nobody takes mount i feel people when they get mounted dont have great escapes and defense i like to attack people with things they arnt use to defending
anyways who do you think has the best mount game i dont watch jiu jitsu nowadays hardly curious if anyone has came out recently dominating using mount

Roger is the best in dominants position in the gi. Watching him roll he is really murderous from the back/mount/start of a back take

Roger is the best in dominants position in the gi. Watching him roll he is really murderous from the back/mount/start of a back take
yeah gi and no gi mount are night and day different though threatening with the lapel grip really henders there elbow knee escapes makes them focus on there neck and arms without that control you really gotta be tight with your position its something not really taught at a good level beyond very basic

If you don’t think Roger has a good mount then I don’t know what to tell you.

Oh Jesus.. he’s flickerstance?? I wondered if he was at first but he behaves so much better.. and didn’t try to talk shit to the wrestlers the same way.. lol that’s funny
Lol. I know that guy we trained together years ago. He came to the gym and smashed everyone. Pretty sure if you look online he is 5-0 ammy and 1-1 pro and a black belt in BJJ so pretty sure he would mop the floor with you in an all out fight..

Anyways i just find it funny anyone could laugh at a guy like that unless they are also a pro fighter and the same size to begin with.

Lol. I know that guy we trained together years ago. He came to the gym and smashed everyone. Pretty sure if you look online he is 5-0 ammy and 1-1 pro and a black belt in BJJ so pretty sure he would mop the floor with you in an all out fight..

Anyways i just find it funny anyone could laugh at a guy like that unless they are also a pro fighter and the same size to begin with.
When you say stupid or misguided things, talk smack and act like you’re a expert in the things you’re asking someone who actually knows for help.. you’re going to get ridiculed. I’ve seen his loss, and know all of his “reasons” for it. I also am more than confident in wrestling if flat out beat him or if it was close, it’s be because it’d be his only objective to keep it close. As far as fighting, I wouldn’t just randomly assume shit if I were you. Especially on this board. And considering the fact I was surprised it was the same person because the difference in how he talked and behaved was light years apart. You talking smack like that half make sure me think you’re an alt account

lol roka look at these cucks so called grown men typing together like a internet gang lol saying tehe we beat you up in a chat!! lol for some reason blue belts online are on a high horse whats funny is i never dissed roger i said his mount choke games amazing but not sure if ehs the best no gi since its much different and trying tot wist my words i never shitted on gable either is aid why is it that in mainstream hes seen as the greatest wrestler ever over guys like john smith ect thats not dissing him lol

When you say stupid or misguided things, talk smack and act like you’re a expert in the things you’re asking someone who actually knows for help.. you’re going to get ridiculed. I’ve seen his loss, and know all of his “reasons” for it. I also am more than confident in wrestling if flat out beat him or if it was close, it’s be because it’d be his only objective to keep it close. As far as fighting, I wouldn’t just randomly assume shit if I were you. Especially on this board. And considering the fact I was surprised it was the same person because the difference in how he talked and behaved was light years apart. You talking smack like that half make sure me think you’re an alt account

when did i talk smack if someone smarts off to me im going to say something back im very polite to people until they decided to be rude which is completely unecessary then when i call you out you wana say ohh hes talking smack being a jerk!! lol this is why after brown i left the bjj community it became sjw cuck central at least the reddit grappling forum is decent though but tis cause they actually have guys above blue and early purple belt levels

Lol you seen his only fight cause that happened to be the only one online. He has 6 other wins from what i seen. Alt account? you joined sherdog in 2013 i joined in 2012 i have been on this forum longer than you i just happen to know this guy cause he visited Ireland and trained at the gym i was at back then. I just still find it funny you who has no competition vids in actual fights laughing at someone else who does.

Just being honest but if u want to talk about vids i laughed at the one you posted about the front headlock with your nasally voice. I saw it in the older thread u posted. Judging from that video your about 5'5 5'6 and you say your out of shape at 175? You realize the guy your dissing is a massive 170 mma fighter..like 6'1 210 so good luck outwrestling him unless your an olympic level lol. Anyone with a brain can see during that fight he was gassed but dominating from the start. His first takedown was great he clearly had a plan to drop and get the leg.

I was at that fight the HW dude could barley walk after because of refusing to tap at the start. If you squeeze the fuck out of someone for a submission and they dont tap ur going to gas if u are not in shape. You clearly never stepped into the cage for an MMA bout it is not a wrestling or bjj fight lol and you better hope to god your in amazing shape fighting 3 weight classes up. Id love to see you take that 260lbs HW mma fighter down Mr 5'5

Lol you seen his only fight cause that happened to be the only one online. He has 6 other wins from what i seen. Alt account? you joined sherdog in 2013 i joined in 2012 i have been on this forum longer than you i just happen to know this guy cause he visited Ireland and trained at the gym i was at back then. I just still find it funny you who has no competition vids in actual fights laughing at someone else who does.

Just being honest but if u want to talk about vids i laughed at the one you posted about the front headlock with your nasally voice. I saw it in the older thread u posted. Judging from that video your about 5'5 5'6 and you say your out of shape at 175? You realize the guy your dissing is a massive 170 mma fighter..like 6'1 210 so good luck outwrestling him unless your an olympic level lol. Anyone with a brain can see during that fight he was gassed but dominating from the start. His first takedown was great he clearly had a plan to drop and get the leg.

I was at that fight the HW dude could barley walk after because of refusing to tap at the start. If you squeeze the fuck out of someone for a submission and they dont tap ur going to gas if u are not in shape. You clearly never stepped into the cage for an MMA bout it is not a wrestling or bjj fight lol and you better hope to god your in amazing shape fighting 3 weight classes up. Id love to see you take that 260lbs HW mma fighter down Mr 5'5
I out wrestled plenty of-plenty of very good mma fighters and belt holders who are bigger than him. And no not out of shape anymore like that two year old video. Second I ended up not fighting because of concussions.. despite doing well in the gym, now I know you’ll try to talk shit because I chose that. But considering what I’ve done and put my body through, the word and standard of an Irish Bjj practioner doesn’t really bother me. And the fact he smashed everyone in your gym doesn’t really impress me, given what I know about the state of combat sports in Ireland overall. Additionally an Irishman trying to know how I’d do in wrestling is amusing.

Additionally, you can make fun of my video and voice.. ok. But unless you actually have a critique of the technique... You come across somewhat dumb criticizing me for being short. Like seriously, is there an issue with the technique, because Im welcome to actual critiques of that, otherwise go to the pub and enjoy your Saturday

I could go into other reasons your being an ass, especially about records and whatnot, but I’ve actually become ok with Tekkenfan since he chilled out, so I’m not going to pile on. Especially because he’s given the impression he’s turned a corner on personal issues. My issues, if you can call them that is him trying to find “easy” way of doing everything over the most effective which is a straight up technique issue not a personal one. I’ve even offered to help him get access to the closest DI school to get training.

Which makes you defending him because I was amused they were the same person using those accounts kinda funny. That’s all

And sure, find the “massive” heavyweight. Be more than happy to wrestle him on video, I’ll even keep my “nasally voice” out of it. What’s funny, Tekken doesn’t need you to defend him

when did i talk smack if someone smarts off to me im going to say something back im very polite to people until they decided to be rude which is completely unecessary then when i call you out you wana say ohh hes talking smack being a jerk!! lol this is why after brown i left the bjj community it became sjw cuck central at least the reddit grappling forum is decent though but tis cause they actually have guys above blue and early purple belt levels
I actually don’t have a problem with you anymore dude. Our disagreements are about training shit lol

I actually don’t have a problem with you anymore dude. Our disagreements are about training shit lol
u always try to say im being a know it all iv never said im a know it all with jiu jitsu pretty much i am i have one of the best instructors on the planet if anyones a know it all the others here when blue belts on a forum try to discredit black belts that show show toxic of a place it is even though i know things i still like to get others opinions on things u can always find a better way of doing things to make a technique easier

Lol, that Saitiev thread was a lot of fun to read. Nice videos of Batirov and Saitiev, too.

u always try to say im being a know it all iv never said im a know it all with jiu jitsu pretty much i am i have one of the best instructors on the planet if anyones a know it all the others here when blue belts on a forum try to discredit black belts that show show toxic of a place it is even though i know things i still like to get others opinions on things u can always find a better way of doing things to make a technique easier
About wrestling, yes you do act like a know it all. That’s actually not really up for debate, you may have a higher belt in Bjj but I’m much higher than you in wrestling skill wise. So your analogy falls apart, because if I critiques your Bjj it would apply. You arguing with me about wresting is pretty close to the same thing. Especially considering you’ve revealed who you train with and where you live.

And yes, you always want the easy way out and over analyze. That’s not really a good or bad thing, I’ve had athletes that do that, and athletes that don’t do it enough.

If you really think that you “know” like you declare. Make the drive to UTC or Mizzou and prove it

never argued with u in wrestling again why would i ask questions if i was a know it all lol see the logic behind that and i do wrestling for mma its quite different as well im very detailed about my training and how it each students as well i like to have systems series of attacks to chain right away call it over analyzing i call it being safe and tyring to be as perfect as possible

I out wrestled plenty of-plenty of very good mma fighters and belt holders who are bigger than him. And no not out of shape anymore like that two year old video. Second I ended up not fighting because of concussions.. despite doing well in the gym, now I know you’ll try to talk shit because I chose that. But considering what I’ve done and put my body through, the word and standard of an Irish Bjj practioner doesn’t really bother me. And the fact he smashed everyone in your gym doesn’t really impress me, given what I know about the state of combat sports in Ireland overall. Additionally an Irishman trying to know how I’d do in wrestling is amusing.

Additionally, you can make fun of my video and voice.. ok. But unless you actually have a critique of the technique... You come across somewhat dumb criticizing me for being short. Like seriously, is there an issue with the technique, because Im welcome to actual critiques of that, otherwise go to the pub and enjoy your Saturday

I could go into other reasons your being an ass, especially about records and whatnot, but I’ve actually become ok with Tekkenfan since he chilled out, so I’m not going to pile on. Especially because he’s given the impression he’s turned a corner on personal issues. My issues, if you can call them that is him trying to find “easy” way of doing everything over the most effective which is a straight up technique issue not a personal one. I’ve even offered to help him get access to the closest DI school to get training.

Which makes you defending him because I was amused they were the same person using those accounts kinda funny. That’s all

And sure, find the “massive” heavyweight. Be more than happy to wrestle him on video, I’ll even keep my “nasally voice” out of it. What’s funny, Tekken doesn’t need you to defend him

Look I'm not denying you probably are a decent wrestler but being D1 does not mean much. You are expecting to wrestle the guy you saw in the video where as you would be wrestling an in shape high level guy with very good wrestling and who is quite bigger than you. Don't even try and say size does not matter it most certainly does in wrestling versus BJJ and boxing. If you are an NCAA D1 champ and the guy you are wrestling is a skill level under you but is significantly good at wrestling himself with 40-50lbs on you then your gonna have issues....

I agree with you ireland BJJ is poor which is why i moved to NYC 2 years ago and have been training here since. I'm a 4 stripe purple and have trained under some of the top guys in NEW york city..and have pretty damn good boxing and i mean u are concussed from wrestling it seems so stepping into our world won't be good for u....BUT i don't deny u know more wrestling than me and would out wrestle me probably..despite me being good size bigger... but this is about you dissing a man who has stepped into the cage 7 times and laughing at him cause he clearly took a fight way out of shape and 20% of himself at 3x weightclass and still dominated most of it...and who is a very good wrestler himself...tbh he beats u in boxing...bjj...and wrestling 1v1..i seen him wrestle an olympic guy before who was 160s and he bitched about Flickers size lol.

In the end you tried to act big and better than someone cause u seem to have a chip on your shoulder. I saw in another post u said u work 3 jobs and teach HS kids...if you were half the wrestler u claimed to be u could def be in teaching college level or hs full time and not need to work in starbucks wendys and mcdonalds to add the rent money.

Back