Best Muay Thai gyms in/around Stockholm Sweden

Tayski

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm going to move to Sweden in the near future and was wondering what the best MT gyms are in Sweden, especially in and around Stockholm, Uppsala, Gävle, Västerås, etc.

Any recommendations?

I have trained with a lot of guys from OneChai Gym, they are all skilled and nice as can be. They are actually my favorite people to spar with when I'm in Thailand. Petch Eak Sitjaopho is often there.

I also know the trainer at 5-Star, his name is Karim. He use to be a trainer at Sinbi. He is one of the most technical Muay Thai trainers I have met.

Odenplan Fightgym is in Stockholm,
Sanny Dahlbeck trains there and is Co-Owner i believe.

I'm finally living in Sweden nowadays and moving to my new flat in Stockholm on Sunday.

There are actually quite a few MT gyms in Stockholm. I'm going to check out OneChai, 5-Star and Odenplan, thanks for the recommendations @Ryukyu Damashi and @Sickk .

I'd like to know about the other gyms too as I probably won't have time to check all of them out. Has anyone got any feedback or recommendations about those other gyms:

-Stockholm Muay Thai
-Svea Muay Thai
-Tip Muay Thai
-Slagskeppet
-Stockholm Kickboxing
-Fight Club Stockholm
-Olimpia Kampsport
-Kampsportstadion
-Tullinge MT

Thanks

I'm finally living in Sweden nowadays and moving to my new flat in Stockholm on Sunday.

There are actually quite a few MT gyms in Stockholm. I'm going to check out OneChai, 5-Star and Odenplan, thanks for the recommendations @Ryukyu Damashi and @Sickk .

I'd like to know about the other gyms too as I probably won't have time to check all of them out. Has anyone got any feedback or recommendations about those other gyms:

-Stockholm Muay Thai
-Svea Muay Thai
-Tip Muay Thai
-Slagskeppet
-Stockholm Kickboxing
-Fight Club Stockholm
-Olimpia Kampsport
-Kampsportstadion
-Tullinge MT

Thanks
Odenplan has a good trainer from thailand but they have no ring inside the gym and not many heavy bags

Odenplan has that tenacious Swedish girl who beat Iman Barlow.

Sofia Olofsson? I thought she lost to Iman Barlow?
Nope, she beat her and it was an awesome fight. I love her style too. I hope the Glory officials will see that luscious blonde hair and let her use her clinch attacks :D

Nope, she beat her and it was an awesome fight. I love her style too. I hope the Glory officials will see that luscious blonde hair and let her use her clinch attacks :D

I tried to find the fight on youtube but didn't find it. Do you know where I can watch it?

I tried to find the fight on youtube but didn't find it. Do you know where I can watch it?
I couldn't find it on any of the regular pirate sites. There was actually a youtube channel that uploaded every fight from the event but that one and they never got taken down. So I just went to the promoters website and paid the 5 euro or whatever it was for the full event in HD.

Back