Best Nickname in boxing history

Boxers with the surname Williams set the bar high....

"Prince" Charles Williams

Jeremy "Half man, half amazing" Williams

Paul "P Will" Williams

Danny "The Brixton Bomber" Williams. Though in the last few years he's been bombing in a different way than ten years ago.
I was never a massive fan of the Brixton bomber as a nickname. Nail bombs and stuff.

• Next Gen
  • Sweet Pea
  • Saint George
  • Hayemaker
  • Money
might add more as they come to mind

Last edited:
the American Boys! Alan and Jason Litzau.

j/k. alan is a douche and their names suck

Luis "rectal itch" Ortiz.

I still think Butterbean is a great nickname, regardless of the skill level of the competitor who used it.

"Sugar" Ray Robinson.

So good it's been stolen by two more all time greats.

I was never a massive fan of the Brixton bomber as a nickname. Nail bombs and stuff.

Yeah, this is true. That crazy man soured it by his actions there and in other places, including the Admiral Nelson pub which I was going past a lot at the time (no, not going in).

Still, they were all attacks which happened after he chose his nickname, not like the mma guy, Davis, who in the first place went with, "The Irish hand grenade".

I saw some random UFC prelim way back and the dudes name was...

Nick "The Promise" Ring

What the fuck? Can't get any less manly or intimidating than that.

"Rock Hard Mighty" Mason Menard

Johnny "Wite Boi" Determan

Mike "Yes Indeed" Reed

Yeah, this is true. That crazy man soured it by his actions there and in other places, including the Admiral Nelson pub which I was going past a lot at the time (no, not going in).

Still, they were all attacks which happened after he chose his nickname, not like the mma guy, Davis, who in the first place went with, "The Irish hand grenade".
Yeah, that is a fucking terrible nickname to choose on so many levels.

I saw some random UFC prelim way back and the dudes name was...

Nick "The Promise" Ring

What the fuck? Can't get any less manly or intimidating than that.

J_D2zW.gif

dy61rm.jpg

Back