ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Here in the ATL my favorite place is a mexican spot called Monterreys
348s.jpg

348s.jpg

monterrey1_569_400_s.jpg

I truly pig out there i get two meals to eat there and a meal to go. The portions are huge trust me im fat plus its pretty cheap with great quality. The one near me has some cute ass waitresses too so thats always a plus.

My Grandma's house...

She would FUCK UP Monterreys!!!

We have a Denny's and it's pretty suspect after that

no seriously, this is pretty much the nearest restaurant to me
palmsa.jpg

looks like the set of From Dusk till Dawn 4 or some ish

348s.jpg

348s.jpg

monterrey1_569_400_s.jpg

I truly pig out there i get two meals to eat there and a meal to go. The portions are huge trust me im fat plus its pretty cheap with great quality. The one near me has some cute ass waitresses too so thats always a plus.
Some of the best Mex food I've had has been near the southern East coast. The Mexicans that migrate to these regions have more traditional Mexican dishes.

There are 55 Michelin stars in San Francisco's 7 x 7 mile grid, so....yeah. I do okay food-wise.

I've been to (these are in SF or the greater Bay Area) for a total of 20+:
  • Acquerello
  • Al's Place
  • Atelier Crenn
  • Bouchon
  • Commonwealth
  • Frances
  • Kin Khao (2x)
  • Kusakabe
  • La Folie (3x)
  • Lord Stanley
  • Manresa
  • Michael Mina
  • Mister Jiu's (10x+)
  • Mourad
  • Octavia (2x)
  • Range
  • Saison
  • SPQR (2x)
  • Spruce
  • State Bird Provisions (2x)
  • Sushi Ran
  • The Progress
Manresa and Mister Jiu's are the best on that list in my opinion. If any of you have watched Mind of a Chef, David Kinch (owner and chef) was featured in a few episodes of Season 4. Here's a sample of Mister Jiu's:

Last edited:
I'm vegan so I go to a place called crossroads. Lots of fine ass LA dimes in the place. You catch some A-list tail there sometimes.

Truffle-potatoes-Crossroads-West-Hollywood.jpg

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

1*z8II0zejLrLfRyTiNWrSvw.jpeg

20130415-248477-01-Crossroads-Oysters2.jpg

XHtYtfzQ_400x400.jpg

sen-of-japan-062-large.jpg

This is my favorite restaurant in Vegas and it's close to my house. Japanese restaurant and sushi bar. Their menu changes constantly so I get something different everytime.

348s.jpg

348s.jpg

monterrey1_569_400_s.jpg

Hold on, it has to be the best restaurant but non-fast food??? Well, shit, I guess it is the bottom of the barrel.

348s.jpg

348s.jpg

monterrey1_569_400_s.jpg

Are you suggesting with your question that the best restaurant in someone's area could be a fast food restaurant, which is why you had to disqualify that choice? Talk about a restaurant wasteland if that's the case.

There are 55 Michelin stars in San Francisco's 7 x 7 mile grid, so....yeah. I do okay food-wise.

I've been to (these are in SF or the greater Bay Area) for a total of 20+:
  • Acquerello
  • Al's Place
  • Atelier Crenn
  • Bouchon
  • Commonwealth
  • Frances
  • Kin Khao (2x)
  • Kusakabe
  • La Folie (3x)
  • Lord Stanley
  • Manresa
  • Michael Mina
  • Mister Jiu's (10x+)
  • Mourad
  • Octavia (2x)
  • Range
  • Saison
  • SPQR (2x)
  • Spruce
  • State Bird Provisions (2x)
  • Sushi Ran
  • The Progress
Manresa and Mister Jiu's are the best on that list in my opinion. If any of you have watched Mind of a Chef, David Kinch (owner and chef) was featured in a few episodes of Season 4. Here's a sample of Mister Jiu's:

I visited my son in San Fran in January and I agree, amazing selection.

We had dinner at Flour and Water and it was amazing.

Most non fast food restaurants are better than a fast food place. That is kind of the point, or else everyone just be eating fast food.

My favorite place to go in San Diego is Rei Do Gado in downtown. All you can eat Brazilian Steakhouse. They got over 20 cuts and you don't even need to get up they bring all the cuts to you and ask if you want any of that cut. Pretty good deal also at only 60 bucks or so a head.

We just got a Carl’s Junior. Now it’s the go to place to take your date. Used to have to go to Applebee’s if you wanted to get some.

Theres a sit down sloppy joe and grilled cheese restaurant down the street called Jason's Grilled Sloppy. It's great.

Back