Best non UFC fighters

Liquidskies

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Which fighters (prime) would likely have succeed most in the UFC? (Lets pretend UFC was a true sport organisation and not a popularity contest)

My top 5

1. Askren
2. Arona
3. Fedor
4. Kharitonov
5. Hellboy

Honorable mentions : Filho, Ninja and Sapp...

Prime Fedor is the obvious no. 1. At that time the Pride HW division was way stronger than UFC. And he went ten years undefeated there.

Then Askren.

Rest of the list is just a guess imo.

Arona with his wrestling would have done much better in a cage than a ring

Which fighters (prime) would likely have succeed most in the UFC? (Lets pretend UFC was a true sport organisation and not a popularity contest)

My top 5

1. Askren
2. Arona
3. Fedor
4. Kharitonov
5. Hellboy

Sapp? Would he make 260?

Askren is a huge questionmark, he litterally didn't fight anyone of notice.

Kharitonov could probably have been UFC champ, but he wasn't very consistent (lost to Aleks i.e.)

Fedor obviously would have been UFC champ, as he soundly beat the best of what the UFC had to offer (Sylvia, Arlovski)

Would of liked to have seen Aoki breaking limbs in the ufc
SnoopyDecentBrant-max-1mb.gif

34pz2qh_jpg.gif

Not counting fighters that were in the UFC at some point:

Fedor
Askren
Lima
Hellboy
Kharitanov
Aleksander E.
Aoki
Chandler
Igor

and more I'm sure.

My top 5

1. Askren
2. Arona
3. Fedor
4. Kharitonov
5. Hellboy

Dude, a lot of guys from PRIDE and old vale tudo competitions

And what about Manhoef? Him vs Liddell or Silva. Just bleed.

I remember seeing that rope competition. Didn't Hunt beat the world champion in the super final afterwards?

Yeah a supposed strongman or something. He used horrible technique and lost instantly. No match for Hunto.

And Jerome Le Banner, who is 3-3 in MMA. Could have been a freak had he trained UFC earlier brah.

I pick Fedor.

I wish they would drop the 265 limit. Would have loved to see big guys like Sapp, Semmy or Choi in the UFC... But too late for that now.

Back