Best part about Chael / Rampage : The Buildup

glenwo2

Adamantium Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Just some funny (and corny) shit by Chael and this trainer of Rampage's seeming to be playing the role of Mickey(ala Rocky). <45>

"...I'll whip out my......clock"

Last edited:
its definitely not gonna be the fight lol......I predict Rampage shows up fat and Sonnen still wont be able to finish him, then one or both of them test positive for something, just because lol

its definitely not gonna be the fight lol......I predict Rampage shows up fat and Sonnen still wont be able to finish him, then one or both of them test positive for something, just because lol

Nope. No USADA so they'll know WHEN the testing is done and properly cycle(unless either Chael or Rampage fuck up with the scheduling).

I think this "fight" goes off without a hitch.

I can't help but see Chael take Rampage down time after time after time like he did with Wanderlei Silva en route to another Chael-Wrestlefuck special UD victory. :D

BTW, from the vid, this was absolute GOLD and SAVAGE by Chael at 4:32 of the vid :

"TRAINING? IT'S JUST RAMPAGE..." <{outtahere}><{outtahere}><{outtahere}>

Last edited:
Honestly I don't think the fight is going to be good at all and I really see it almost as a 50/50 fight. Thing is Rampage can possibly beat like everyone in the tournament but Chael can basically only win against Rampage and maybe Fedor.

If Bellator was smart they would have done something like 24/7 following the fighters leading up to the HW Grand Prix

Sonnen does make it interesting pre fight

But most know this isn't a fight sonnen gets destroyed within 2 minutes

Sonnen does make it interesting pre fight

But most know this isn't a fight sonnen gets destroyed within 2 minutes

You're right, it ISN'T. It's a fight that may end up like the Wanderlei fight. lol

Sounds like Rampage is getting his thyroid problem correctly treated. As a thyroid patient myself, I can tell you that if you are suffering with a slow thyroid, and then get correctly treated with replacement medication, you can feel like a new person. We may see a rejuvenated Rampage here that performs better than he has in a long time. I know that last fight against Mo he was starting to have bad thyroid related issues, and weighed almost 260 and looked terrible. I bet he will come in here weighing around 220.

Chael still cuts the best promo in the business.

Chael still cuts the best promo in the business.

His comment regarding "Training" and "it's just rampage" just cracks me up.

I wonder if what his wife says is true, though?

That they sit together and come up with things for him to say?

I wouldn't be surprised.

BTW, his children are so ADORABLE!!! :)

i love chales smack talk,always cracks me up.

Honestly I don't think the fight is going to be good at all and I really see it almost as a 50/50 fight. Thing is Rampage can possibly beat like everyone in the tournament but Chael can basically only win against Rampage and maybe Fedor.
Sonnen vs fedor lol
How can sonnen win ?

He isn't going to Greco romen him for 15 min

Nor on feet

Worst possible match up I'd like to see it and they clinch and fedor just sambo tossss him around

Sonnen vs fedor lol
How can sonnen win ?

He isn't going to Greco romen him for 15 min

Nor on feet

Worst possible match up I'd like to see it and they clinch and fedor just sambo tossss him around

Fedors pretty suceptible to yake downs right now imo and his ground game is shit now.

Fedors pretty suceptible to yake downs right now imo and his ground game is shit now.
How Is his ground game shit ?
Because he got arm triangled by bigfoot

But got out plus many other subs

Only got tapped by a master Werdum is top 5 in Bjj

Fedor vs silva last grappling match i remember

Fedor gave up 50 pounds

Fedor Still held his own with a sambo heel hook

Back