Best pre-Reebok sponsor

I miss those Affliction Signature shirts.

It gave them an identity too. You identified Hyabusa with GSP. BAD BOY with Machida, and Rua. And it was colorful.

And that was the worst thing about Reebok. Especially when it was just black and white. Everybody suddenly looked exactly the same.
Imagine chuck and Tito in generic ass Reebok shorts instead of their signature shorts

How about Donald cerrone’s shorts that always had either the same color scheme or a piece of his old shorts sewn into his new ones.

11kwqd3.jpg

Not gonna lie I always found this gif creepy not how I like to see Anderson.

Last edited:
GSP’s walkout gi was always pretty baddass.

hayabusa-gsp-gi.jpg

gsp_original.jpg

Bad Boy, and Venum shorts usually looked cool. Those old Silver Star walk out t-shirts were pretty cool too.

Loved the Bad Boy and Venum shorts.

Probably Sky though. TRT Vitor was making absolute bank from that sponsorship.
images

Actually youth pregnancy is lower than at any time since it has been tracked as a stat. It was out of hand in the eigthies.

Thanks Condom Depot.
I'll look at my pregnancy bar graphs from now on before i make fraudulent statements.

Xyience was huge for a while. They used to custom make Franklin's shakes for him.

Team Punishment... Plus the shirts Tito would wear after winning... The Guy Mezger one is classic.:eek:

Brings back awesome memories. I used to actually want to buy the shit GSP walked out in. Jimmy Johns with Brock was awesome.

Don't forget....

94-1.jpg

Ring girls and some fighters got Bud Light gear.

Kenny Florian's rickshaw driver walkout gear.

jon jones had nike and gatorade at one point.

now those are sponsors.

Back