Best pre-Reebok sponsor

Not gonna lie I owned a couple these guys to ppv events, now they workout tees or backyard duty...

silver-star-wanderlei-silva-2-nera-1.jpg

Dude Wipes stole my idea

I was gonna call them R-Dubs(R.W for re-wipe)

Sneak thieves

I'll look at my pregnancy bar graphs from now on before i make fraudulent statements.

Lol. No big issue. It's just that we're all pessimists, but a lot of the time the news is actually good.

Funny thing about the current low pregnancy rates is that teens are having both less protected sex and not having sex as early as a few decades back. So abstinence and safe sex both having an impact.

It gave them an identity too. You identified Hyabusa with GSP. BAD BOY with Machida, and Rua. And it was colorful.

And that was the worst thing about Reebok. Especially when it was just black and white. Everybody suddenly looked exactly the same.

Reebok puts one guy in white on black and the other guy in black on white, and it's 60-40 either way. I'm like, if I don't know who these guys are already, I'll never figure it out by their shorts.

The Reebok deal failed aesthetically and was a disaster financially.

Jack Links for their commercials haha
Are they still doing commercials nowadays?

Lol. No big issue. It's just that we're all pessimists, but a lot of the time the news is actually good.

Funny thing about the current low pregnancy rates is that teens are having both less protected sex and not having sex as early as a few decades back. So abstinence and safe sex both having an impact.
Do you have a bar graph to support your data?

Tito Ortiz and his pron sponsor shirts

the best part of the Reebok deal is that it got rid of those pre fight banners. Fuck did I ever hate those things. Looked so minor league.

I almost forgot that fighters use to have unique looks :oops:
No shit. You got what you earned and it was there for all to see. Now everybody looks the same and the only time you see a difference is when you see their Reebok payout or lack there of.

Reebok puts one guy in white on black and the other guy in black on white, and it's 60-40 either way. I'm like, if I don't know who these guys are already, I'll never figure it out by their shorts.

The Reebok deal failed aesthetically and was a disaster financially.
Don’t forget Reebok also makes up what country you’re from and what your name is as well.

Back