Best Prospect fighting tomorrow isn’t a UFC fighter

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Aaron Pico is the guy in Bellator. 21 year old featherweight with phenomenal D1 background (look up his accolades). And he’s now 2-1 with 2 impressive knockouts. He also got his embarrassing L out the way early.

I thought this deserved a mention in the Heavies because, why not? Mods should let this thread be exposed to a few people that don’t already know him.

Lrffv95.gif

tumblr_owrgx6veW71udfb8oo1_500.gif

Best-of-AARON-PICO-BELLATOR-192-BELLATOR-MMA.gif

SjT4BTp.gif

This kid has a clean ass left hook. And that two piece in the first gif is beautiful.

Albeit against low competition, you cannot deny the technique and the way it looks I’m pretty sure it’ll translate into the upper echelon especially with his wrestler pedigree.

This guy is a real threat at 145. Bellabore did something right in snatching him up early.

Side note: don’t sleep on Gregor Gillespie either, both cut from the same cloth.

Very good prospect on paper, super raw still definitely couldn't hack it in the UFC right now. Good choice that he's developing in the B-leagues.

he didnt wrestle in college. solid prospect though

Don't sleep on James Gallagher or AJ Mckee also in Bellator, at 21 and 23 years of age both have great starts to their MMA careers.

This kid has a clean ass left hook. And that two piece in the first gif is beautiful.

Albeit against low competition, you cannot deny the technique and the way it looks I’m pretty sure it’ll translate into the upper echelon especially with his wrestler pedigree.

This guy is a real threat at 145. Bellabore did something right in snatching him up early.

Side note: don’t sleep on Gregor Gillespie either, both cut from the same cloth.
The opposition has been pretty good for a guy who has only 3 fights and is 21 years old.

He needs more fight time. He will be in contention in the next 3-4 years.

Lee Morrison is no joke.Tomorrow's fight should answer some questions.

He has potential, but I want toi see him fight higher level fighters right now and see how he does.

Back