Best RTS game?

Wow, that's ridiculous. On the positive dude, I imagine the price has dropped significantly by now, making the "extra" stuff a more justifiable purchase

They can fuck themselves. 12.99 just to play at the US forces.

Disturbing lack of Total War here.

Big fan of Company of Heroes 2, Men of War is okay but the constant supply of enemies is super annoying.
I never understood the allure of Total War, it's a nice idea but the multiplayer is weak as piss and in the campaign mode every time you hit "end turn" it takes 20 minutes for the computer to take its turn.

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance, Total Anhillation, Age of Empires 2, Stronghold Crusader, Cossacks, Rise of Nations, Company of Hero's, Warcraft 3, Dawn of War

I never understood the allure of Total War, it's a nice idea but the multiplayer is weak as piss and in the campaign mode every time you hit "end turn" it takes 20 minutes for the computer to take its turn.

It doesn't take too long. I have it showing minimal AI movement. I'm pretty sure I fucked myself at round 100 yesterday. Overstretched my lines and I'm being hit hard. My settlements are being hit from all over and I'm falling back like crazy trying to keep my armies intact.

As to enjoyment plenty of diplomacy options, tons of micromanagement options, plenty of tactical options for massive battles. The combat itself is exciting and one small plan going wrong can spell doom for an entire army.

RTS games I spent most time on back in the day.

• Total Annihilation - goat soundtrack
  • C&C Red Alert 2 - first game I really got into online
  • Starcraft
  • Rome: Total War
  • Company of Heros
  • 40k: Dawn of War

In more recent times Mount & Blade: Warband really capture my attention

It doesn't take too long. I have it showing minimal AI movement. I'm pretty sure I fucked myself at round 100 yesterday. Overstretched my lines and I'm being hit hard. My settlements are being hit from all over and I'm falling back like crazy trying to keep my armies intact.

As to enjoyment plenty of diplomacy options, tons of micromanagement options, plenty of tactical options for massive battles. The combat itself is exciting and one small plan going wrong can spell doom for an entire army.

I'm leading lothern. I took like 3/4 of the Cicrular island I was on. I expanded, with two armies, across the sea to stop the frog fuckers from completing a few more rituals and winning. Holy shit. I had 2 20 stack armies, took 2 of their settlements, and they RAPED me from both sides. Now, I'm sure they're going to come to my island now. Fuck. And top that off, if I load a save from 15 turns back, and just attempt to complete a ritual, I get raped by the dickheads of chaos.

I love it.

1a. Age of Empires 2
1b. C&C 3: Kane's Wrath

<{cum@me}>

Best RTS game what I play and like its: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Red Alert 2.

Red alert 2, Yuri's revenge

Chrono Ivan was super cheap, lol

I'm going to say Starcraft 1 for deep and balanced competitive play.

Warcraft 3 was good but there were too many imbalance exploits throughout the years.

Haven't really played anything more recent then that.

Back