Best Running Backpacks?

KnightTemplar

Green(Goblin)Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's summer and, even in Scotland, the weather is pleasant. I'm looking to take advantage by "Rummuting", in other words, running home from work. This will allow me to keep my cardio and strength training separate - I usually lift on my days off - and get some fresh air. Since I live close to my work, I can start with short runs and slowly increase as my fitness improves.

I'm looking for suggestions on buying a running backpack. I don't want to use a hiking backpack, as they are generally too heavy. I'd prefer to wear something specifically designed for running. I'll be carrying my shoes, trousers, shirt and fleece top, as well as my phone, keys and wallet. I'm guessing I could probably cram all that into a 20 - 25L pack, but I've never used one before, so I could be way out.

Thanks in advance.

The best running backpack is getting a bicycle if you don't wanna grind your joints to dust.

Inov8 and OMM are normally pricey but great quality.

I have a smaller Inov8 one (Race Pro 10l) that I use for long runs (Fit in lightweight jacket, bottle of water, hat, gloves, wallet, phone etc and still has plenty of space)

392C80D800000578-3829869-image-a-15_1476052803233.jpg

Back