best seller

Rey had to make The Outsiders look strong, brother.

Ahahahaha yeah 5’5 needed to make 7 foot Kevin Nash look strong lol.

I wonder how they convinced him to take that bump.

“Ummm I’m gonna throw u like a dart at a trailer and then you’ll hit the concrete like a ton of bricks”

That was probably how it went

How do you forget:
51nUXjUE35L._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

He's a NY Times Best Seller

HBK is the most popular answer.

I vote Barry Windham though. You ever see a guy as good as Windham when it comes to selling and feeding? It's crazy. Other guys on the list are Hulk Hogan, and not because he does anything special either. Hogan made people believe he could lose when he won 99% of the time. He would always get reactions until he retired.

I enjoyed Scott Halls oversell of the Stunner. Wasnt quite the oversell HBK did with his match with Hogan but still made me laugh my arse off.

Bret. He made everything look real.

Hennig was too over the top.

Honorable mention to RVDs selling of the DDT.

Terry Funk deserves a mention, as does Jeff Hardy I would say.

Ric Flair. He got his ass kicked and bled in every match, but always came away with the win.

I always found it hilarious when he screamed after taking his classic backdrop, or when someone reverses the figure four

Mr Perfect and HBK copied his style, and did it better in some respects

Bret Hart made everyones move look like he just got hit by a car

UnknownSameIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif

(OR A DIESEL TRUCK)

SS356.gif

nQv8nwL.gif

I prefer Bret's style of believable selling. His reactions are consistent with how someone would act after taking a huge hit IRL. It creates a better overall product IMO, vs the HBK et al style of selling moves in a caricature fashion, then a few seconds later acting like nothing happened.

Flair
Bret
Barry Horawitz
Steiner when he'd take that boot to the face running into the corner. He'd drop like a sack of cement

I prefer Bret's style of believable selling. His reactions are consistent with how someone would act after taking a huge hit IRL. It creates a better overall product IMO, vs the HBK et al style of selling moves in a caricature fashion, then a few seconds later acting like nothing happened.

And 10 min later Bret would still be selling a banged up knee, bruised ribs or a injured shoulder...

Now people get their knee worked for 5 min straight and 10 min later they're pulling top rope shit on it

Some good suggestions in here. I can't co-sign on Triple H, though. To me, he was everything wrong with that "main event style". Just do huge moves, then lay down for five minutes.

Last edited:
Back