Best Shin Guards

Vinsanity**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
best shin guards for striking(ive tried alot of shin guards) are just the original twins shin guards the best ever screw all those other fancy ones and just get the original twins

I agree, the twins are the best, thats what I have. Do the other ones hurt your shins while sparring? I never had any other one.

grappling ones stay on so if ur worried about shins getting hurt then them things dont budge

you know haha if you conditioned your shins like they Muay Thai fighters do you wouldn't need shin guards lol

you know haha if you conditioned your shins like they Muay Thai fighters do you wouldn't need shin guards lol

But that takes YEARS . . . . in the mean time . . . . I'll use my shin guards when my shins start to bleed LOL :icon_chee

Not to mention, taking a kick without shin guards to the bare thigh/face/liver sucks balls . . . .

The shin guards should not be for you. They are for your sparring partners so that you don't hurt THEM with your kicks.

If you're wearing the shin guards to stop kick from hurting YOU, then you're wearing them for the wrong reason and you're cheating yourself out of conditioning.

The shin guards should not be for you. They are for your sparring partners so that you don't hurt THEM with your kicks.

If you're wearing the shin guards to stop kick from hurting YOU, then you're wearing them for the wrong reason and you're cheating yourself out of conditioning.

yeah i just thought of that after i commented :icon_chee is there any good ways to condition your shins?

Lots and lots and lots of heavy bag. That's really the best way.

No rollers. Don't wack them with sticks. Don't kick trees or any other bullshit you hear the "hard core" guys doing. The goal is to desensitize the nerve endings in the skin, not damage the skin itself or, even worse, the bone underneath.

KO fight gear makes Army-tank shinguards.

They arent grappling shinguards, but for MT practice you cant get any better.

Tons of reviews on here btw:

Shin Guards - KO Fightgear

I have to reply to this again... I'm pretty sure that these are quality. They look identical to the Fairtex Pro Style Shinguard.

Everlast Shinguards $39.99 ON SALE

Fairtex Pro Style Shinguards $69.99

I don't know how long this sale will last, but that appears to me to be top of the line grappling shin guards for lower level shin guard prices.

I would have to say Twins SGL-3

I would buy KO fight gear shinpads..but after thinking about it..... i dont really want rock hard shinpads..

Back