Best tips to get rid of social anxiety?

avoid caffiene and avoid certain strains of weed if you can't avoid it at all.

Expose yourself to your fear, there is no shortcut here.

find why you are socially anxious. usually SA is due to some kind of shame or low self esteem

Drink alcohol it will calm you down and makes you less anxious. Works for me.

alcohol helped me, but i quit drinkin
pot is supposed to help, but i dont smoke

Do it everyday with the intentions of embarrassing yourself. Eventually it'll be very hard to get embarrassed and you'll do better in social situations. Its so easy to give out advice that you'd never do, but I'm good at it...

I believe Ricky Williams NFL running back used to wear a helmet during one on one interviews, so maybe that helps.

Come to Jesus. Lay all your burdens and anxieties on him. He will bear them all and give you freedom and peace. Coming to Jesus was the best choice I ever made.

How has no one said 'alcohol'?! (Edit: saw a few). Haha it has worked wonders for me. My liver might look like Chernobyl by now though.

tumblr_n8xjwlX3UQ1qb6v6ro10_400.gif

Meditation, exercise, and desensitization. Maybe learn how to have a conversation.

Don't compare yourself to other people. Some guys thrive as a butterfly and befriend everyone, while the other half prefers and expects a little bit more from their peers.

There's a reason you shy away from the masses....they are almost always mediocre, tiresome, and counter-productive. Find like-minded individuals, mastermind with them, get drunk, do drugs...then go conquer the world.

Take that further: understand that you are also nothing, a piece of shit, and then you won't worry so much about impressing people and being liked.
Dumb post. When you have social anxiety, you already feel like a piece of shit compared to others. So in order to restore the balance, you have to lower the level of the others, or increase yours, or both.

Why lowering yourself even more after you've just managed to restore the balance?

Last edited:
Back