Best UFC Card of all time?

I'll give you a one from back in the day that if you've never seen definitely check out. Every fight on it is good from prelims on. UFC 49.

100 was fuckin ridiculous!
Yeah seriously. Henderson's KO of Bisping, Possibly one of GSP's best performances and then Lesnar beating Mir into a living death!

And then as an added bonus, Jon Jones was on the Prelims.

Yeah seriously. Henderson's KO of Bisping, Possibly one of GSP's best performances and then Lesnar beating Mir into a living death!

And then as an added bonus, Jon Jones was on the Prelims.

Coleman getting the win over Bonnar was a massive suprise aswell, and let's not forget Lesnars post fight interview!

Some great answers so far. I think 218 was tremendous as well, maybe I'm bias because I was there but I dont think so.

It had Holloway/Aldo 2 which was FOTN on 90% of cards. KO of the decade(Ngannou/Reem), + 2 of the top 3 FOTY candidates in Eddie/Gaethje & Yancy/Oliveira. Dominick Reyes, Paul Felder, Justin Willis, Alhassan also showed out. Torres & Cejudo also had boring wins.

Not the best but one of and deserves some love.

100 will probably always be my favorite...I went nuts when Hendo nearly killed Bisping...and then the beatdown Lesnar put on Mir was awesome, along with his post fight interview...for me, that's still the most stacked card ever, and it delivered...

Will always be ufc 100 for me. That was the height of the ufc.

Thanks for all the input guys, there’s some great cards there. 100 & 189 were awesome. 199 with Holloway v Lamas was awesome.

Anything with Diego Sanchez, Gilbert Melendez is tend to be fun fights!

189 was bonkers and they way the main card delivered and kept building was incredible.

No momentum lost, exceptional fights and all finishes.

Some great answers so far. I think 218 was tremendous as well, maybe I'm bias because I was there but I dont think so.

It had Holloway/Aldo 2 which was FOTN on 90% of cards. KO of the decade(Ngannou/Reem), + 2 of the top 3 FOTY candidates in Eddie/Gaethje & Yancy/Oliveira. Dominick Reyes, Paul Felder, Justin Willis, Alhassan also showed out. Torres & Cejudo also had boring wins.

Not the best but one of and deserves some love.
218 was amazing and seems to be underrated here on sherdog for some reason... even for a recent event. I bet being their live was crazy!

Back