Best walk-out music?

When you are a fan of Kanye West and have Conor as an avatar means you have no credibility.
That's exactly the attitude of an Eminem fan though. You probably couldn't name a Kanye West album but you call him garbage because that's what the media says. It's also funny you bring up my Conor avatar but you have a Tate avatar. You know, the same person that walked out to Katy Perry.

P.S. Don't bother googling a Kanye West album, I know you don't know any.

If you havent heard the stories about Rory's walk outs yet you need to lol. He changed his number but the UFC still had his old number. Somebody else had Rory's old number and was picking Rory's walkout music for him. I cant find the links to the walkout but I know he ended coming out to We Found Love by Rhianna, and Cant Touch this by Mc Hammer

Thanks man I had to google this hahaha.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/9/2...chose-rory-macdonalds-walkout-music-for-years

What is good for you then? Typical metal crappy music?
Apparently you like rap and I like rock and themes. Rap is for people that want to relate to words, rock is for people that want to hear music (instruments). Although I like Wanderlei techno walkout. Diaz deftones, bisping blur and London calling. Chuck with slayer for shogun fight. Big nog gimme shelter. BJ's Hawaiian song I'd cool. Those are all I can think of.

Eminem is a lyrical genius, everybody who knows anything at all about rap knows that.
He's had 2-3 lyrically good songs. But it's all a matter of opinion I don't really care. I just wanted to rustle some jimmies.

By mousasi...doesn anybody have the footage of the walkout?
CroCop

There's a lot that have been mentioned already.

Luke Rockhold's are pretty great. Up until this last one when he beat Chris Weidman which was just a random DMX song, they always make sense and are usually in some way taking a dig at his opponent. My favorite was probably the song from The Karate Kid when he came out to fight Lyoto Machida.

I got chills when Cro Cop came out to the PRIDE theme

I also would have loved Enter Sandman had Brock not made it famous in the ufc

Weidman walking out to Tom Petty's I Won't Back Down is one of the best IMO. I like it when a fighters sticks to one song instead of changing it up all the time, makes the entrance that much more special for me.

Back