Best way to take down person in Street fight

O

Overtures

Theres a fat guy at work who keeps picking on me.

I've had enough.

He's taller than me.

I trained back in the day but always started in teh knees.

What do I do? Should I Ali him? Or should I try and go for a trip.

I would saw a low single.. but just be faster than this bully and you should be okay. But if you do fight, try and get him to swing first so you can get on a leg...

Talk him into losing weight. Wait until he's down about twenty pounds and complains about how hungry and tired he is. Then kick him in the nuts.

Usually I let fat guys bull rush me by talking a lot of shit. Then I step to the side and watch their fat ass stumble to the ground. Then I go knee on belly and put the pressure till they puke

Last edited:

I've had enough.

He's taller than me.

Just throw food on the floor.

Y'all just gonna let me get my ass whooped, huh?

No, we are trying to keep you from losing your job. As much as some people need an ass beating, and there are many, in todays society you will lose your job, get arrested, and sued. It isn't really worth it, unless he attacks first.

I've had enough.

He's taller than me.

There's a whole continuum of increasing assertive actions one can do to put the alpha on fools stepping the line and you just wanna go strait to the nuclear option with no other indication that anythings up?

Nerds man smh.

I don't blame you though, obviously this is societies fault.

Last edited:
I will not fight at work, but we often go out with the crew after shift ends.

That's when I may fight this fat person.

3.5 years. Are you nervous. If you just ask the guy if he us trying to fight you most likely he will he embarrassed. Or you can just go at it if he says yes. Be ready and if he squares off get your hands up. Be first. Get him on the ground and knee ride him to tire him out. Then slap the shit out of him

Just throw hands bro. Don’t go to the ground you poose

Back