Best Ween Album?

Discussion in 'Music Discussion (BAM'S Bieberverse)' started by Okajima, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Okajima

Okajima Black Belt

I give the nod to White Pepper, but was debating with friends the other night. They argue for The Mollusk and Chocolate and Cheese respectively.

2. lakersfan45

lakersfan45 That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!

My favorite is the pod. But i have weird tastes and know it’s not objectively their best. I just love it though. Pork roll egg and cheese and she fucks me always hits the spot.

Objectively, I would say choc and cheese. Its very well rounded and is a great overall sampling of ween

3. Fugitive Pete

Fugitive Pete Orange Belt

I second The Pod. I'm of their earlier material but Chocolate and Cheese has been getting a few spins out of me lately.
    Pure Guava has a lot of classics too.

4. Jackonfire

Jackonfire Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

At one time it was God Ween Satan. I still listen to several songs off it. Chocolate and Cheese as well as The Mollusk are great albums that have also been personal favorites at different times. Its like that with most of their albums for me. Even 12 Golden Country Classics. I listened to that non-stop when it first came out. You Were the Fool and Help Me Scrape the Mucus Off My Brain are among some of my overall favorite Ween songs.

5. bootsy

bootsy and elsewhere

It changes for me, right now, The Mollusk.
    Going to see them on the 28th!​

Satanical Eve likes this.
  6. Satanical Eve

Satanical Eve Cro Cop's Left Leg Platinum Member

Chocolate and Cheese as well as the Mollusk are my two favorite Ween records. Everything else is pretty good but those two are cream of the crop for me.

Why they want to see my spine mommy?