Best/worst mma gimmicks..

Donald Ceronne, “Cowboy,” NOT a real cowboy. Doesn’t know how to operate a chisel plow or tie a boom hitch. (I actually grew up in the Midwest and though I’m not a cowboy, I know some real ass cow folks and ceronne ain’t one)

Clay Guida, “Carpenter,” ...dude literally lives in a van. Shoulda use them carpenter skills to build a house and not just focus on pre, bisping-cherry picking gsp lay and pray, type figh

Cerrone, thats not the first I've read about a chisel plow or a boom hitch, was it you that posted about it last night? What are they?

Guida was a carpenter before he started fighting.

Conor McGregor - The Unicorn . o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Dana "Conor is the unicorn, I'm telling you man he is the unicorn, this kid will fight anyone at anytime, I'm telling you he is the fucking unicorn. Ya know he always steps up, I call this kid the unicorn" "Conor fights often and I respect him for that, he's the unicorn".

Yes yes yes yes we get it Dana, he is a unicorn. A mythical creature that doesn't exist, from Sleeping Beauty book

You cheese ball, Cowboy CERRONE, is a cowboy. He may not be a working one but being a cowboy is not about tying hitches but rather having the ability to break colts & fillies, rope a steer, ride a bull and do it all with swagger. Operating a chisel plow and boom hitch falls under the category of 'farmer'; tying a mecate is more a litmus test for Cowboyism than tying a boom hitch.
Brah, ceronne is as much a cowboy as chuck liddel was actually made of ice. Donald ain’t never roped a steer or learned how to tie a proper taught-line hitch knot.

Edmund's shtick of being a legit coach/fighter.

Whatever the fuck Ben Rothwell was trying to do before he popped.

Brendan Schaub's "legend killer" was retarded as well. Taking pride in beating washed-out geriatric fighters, such a big man!

Platinum Perry but he folds like tin when faced with higher tier competition

Brah, ceronne is as much a cowboy as chuck liddel was actually made of ice. Donald ain’t never roped a steer or learned how to tie a proper taught-line hitch knot.
Brah, he literally rode bulls in the PBR. That is literally the definition of "Cowboy"; a boy who rides cows (male cows). Additionally, he has some proper paint horse stock, a TB stud and breaks horses - on top of owning a working ranch (cows, steer, pigs, etc).

Last edited:
This is pretty accurate.
Don’t see how his hype train is still going after he was brutalized by Jouban and Ponzinibio.

I have only clicked a few threads today and have noticed pro-wrestling shit in each one with them making references i'm supposed to know like what some guys fake side kick is called or what Stone cold's gimmick is/was or whatever.I don't know that shit ya nerds.And there are MUCH better examples than what you used,that's some noob shit.How about you bring up guys like Joe Son or Kimo carrying the giant cross or something,instead you bring up Clay because he lives in a van?
almost 100% of the time when people make posts about not knowing anything about pro wrestling, you can bet they know about EXACTLY what they are pretending not to know about

Bas Rutten “el guapo.” -bas is an ugly man who despite living here for 30 some years has yet to master the English language.

Anderson pretending to be a true martial artist when he is disrespectful and a notorious cheater.

JDS walking to the center of the cage and pointing to the ground. Worst.

Stifle the hater in you and be malleable, be heavy — like Platinum. Now your hands become black belts, and you can swang, and you can bang. You put these hands on fools, and they sleep; You put these hands on Woodley, and you become the champion. Be Platinum, my friend.

SMH half of what ya'll are posting aren't even gimmicks.

Good gimmicks: Chael, Filthy Tom Lawler, pre-2017 Conor

Bad gimmicks: Alvey, Covington, what the everliving fuck DC was trying to do during the DC-Jones 2 press conference

BEST

lyoto-machida-as-ryu.png
l_1296924877-802.jpg

Randy_Couture_vs._Lyoto_Machida_99.gif
giphy.gif

Dennis Hallman with the rolling on the ground, showing his balls and trying to defend himself. I hate when he does that...

What about Jones' Christian boy shtick?

I don't get El Cucuy either.

Joanna and Rhonda's gimmicks were getting super irritating for me.

Back