Best/worst mma gimmicks..

Bas Rutten “el guapo.” -bas is an ugly man who despite living here for 30 some years has yet to master the English language.

So ugly he started off as a model.

What about Jones' Christian boy shtick?

I don't get El Cucuy either.

Joanna and Rhonda's gimmicks were getting super irritating for me.

Ronda’s self proclaimed “queen of trash talk” lol.

Bas Rutten “el guapo.” -bas is an ugly man who despite living here for 30 some years has yet to master the English language.

Bas was a model in Holland before his MMA career.

BEST:

JOHNNY REES
"THE HATER HURTER"

20101118114439_johnnyrees.JPG

BORN: N/A
us.png
GREENWOOD, INDIANA
UNITED STATES
HEIGHT
6'0"
182.88 CMWEIGHT
178 LBS
80.74 KG
CLASS:MIDDLEWEIGHT
WINS132 KO/TKO (15%)11 SUBMISSIONS (85%)0 DECISIONS (0%)
LOSSES50 KO/TKO (0%)5 SUBMISSIONS (100%)0 DECISIONS (0%)
N/C1

almost 100% of the time when people make posts about not knowing anything about pro wrestling, you can bet they know about EXACTLY what they are pretending not to know about

I don't watch pro wrestling,I did in the 80's when I was like 7.I really pissed off some nerds.

I'd say Conor's Rick flair impression is pretty bad. Woooo!

You cheese ball, Cowboy CERRONE, is a cowboy. He may not be a working one but being a cowboy is not about tying hitches but rather having the ability to break colts & fillies, rope a steer, ride a bull and do it all with swagger. Operating a chisel plow and boom hitch falls under the category of 'farmer'; tying a mecate is more a litmus test for Cowboyism than tying a boom hitch.

Wow. I love watching country boys duke it out. I’m from dirty jerz so this shit fascinates me.

The whole hyping up Cyborg's next fight vs. someone making their UFC debut. Can't believe they are feeding Yana to Cyborg, what a joke. Hope she wins by some miracle.

Good one: Randy couture, an American icon in MMA, ALL around good guy and always the underdog and to this day the oldest man to become champion at 42 years of age.

Honouable Mention: Rampage Jackson, a true street fighter, he has the look, the vernacular, the style and charisma to make it look good.

Lame gimick: Cain Velasquez, a proud Mexican with a cartel type tattoo. The problem was that it was phoney, Cain didn't really excell when speaking Spanish, werdum clowned cain and rightfully so.(werdum is by no means perfect or a better human being than cain)

Wanna do the gimick right? Look up Andrade cien almas from WEE

I also don't like Joanne calderwood waving her little scottish flag around and speaking with her tiny little voice. What is the gimmick? Scottish WMMA aimed at toddlers?

When Ben Rothwell was choking dudes out and cutting Undertaker-esque promos.

I don't watch pro wrestling,I did in the 80's when I was like 7.I really pissed off some nerds.
plus those couple of times when you were flipping through the channels and saw the undertaker at wrestlemania

Back