Bethesda announcement incoming...it's Fallout 76

I'm not sure why people thought this was going to be Elder Scrolls news when their teaser was a fallout bobblehead being streamed on twitch for hours.

I didn't think it would be elder scrolls, I just wish they followed their traditional schedule and it was. As I said before, I think this will be akin to New Vegas so it's not that surprising, I'm sure a full time team is already working on the next Elder Scrolls game anyways.

I hate this idea. Look at what happened to Blizzard. They started focusing their attention online and now they don't make single player games anymore. Same thing could happen here.

The announcement is Fallout 76

The official trailer dropping June 10th.

All you have to do is visit their website... https://bethesda.net/en/article/679r4grSp2IckQk4Ac2yKO/fallout-76-official-teaser-trailer

Online survival RPG heavily inspired by Rust and DayZ...

I'll pass on this one.
Welcome to our post-apocalyptic wasteland....

....where everyone survived.

Behold! The Fallout 76 wasteland!
sun_city_by_adimono-d3ilh4q.png

I hate this idea. Look at what happened to Blizzard. They started focusing their attention online and now they don't make single player games anymore. Same thing could happen here.

What in the world are you talking about? Warcraft 1?!

What about it?

Your argument is silly. Warcraft 1 didn't have multiplayer because they couldn't get it done. They always thought it was a great idea. Warcraft 2 they had to release a network version once it was possible. It was a technology issue and nothing more. You act like they started in the era of internet gaming when anything was possible. They pioneered online gaming with battle.net and Starcraft.

Your argument is silly. Warcraft 1 didn't have multiplayer because they couldn't get it done. They always thought it was a great idea. Warcraft 2 they had to release a network version once it was possible. It was a technology issue and nothing more. You act like they started in the era of internet gaming when anything was possible. They pioneered online gaming with battle.net and Starcraft.

Warcraft and Starcraft were developed with an extensive focus on the single player campaign. Yes, battle.net was a huge part of the games, but running those servers didn't interfering with the games and content they were creating. They existed side by side. That's not what I'm talking about.

Over the past decade their focus has shifted entirely to developing online only content. It's been over 6 years since they released anything that has single player and there's nothing on the horizon. Warcraft and Starcraft are dead. Everything's going into WoW, Overwatch, and their other online games.

Blizzard was one of my favorite developers back in the day and I have never been into MMOs so it sucks to know that we could've been getting Diablo/Starcraft/Warcraft games instead of the WoW expansions they've been releasing every other year. I would hate to see Bethesda go the same route.

Warcraft and Starcraft were developed with an extensive focus on the single player campaign. Yes, battle.net was a huge part of the games, but running those servers didn't interfering with the games and content they were creating. They existed side by side. That's not what I'm talking about.

Over the past decade their focus has shifted entirely to developing online only content. It's been over 6 years since they released anything that has single player and there's nothing on the horizon. Warcraft and Starcraft are dead. Everything's going into WoW, Overwatch, and their other online games.

Blizzard was one of my favorite developers back in the day and I have never been into MMOs so it sucks to know that we could've been getting Diablo/Starcraft/Warcraft games instead of the WoW expansions they've been releasing every other year. I would hate to see Bethesda go the same route.

Are you serious? Starcraft 2 had a massive 3 part single player campaign. They didn't even release custom maps for so long which nearly killed the online community.

What world are you living in?

Are you serious? Starcraft 2 had a massive 3 part single player campaign. They didn't even release custom maps for so long which nearly killed the online community.

What world are you living in?

That was 8 years ago dumbass. And no, you're wrong, the expansions are what kept the online community alive so long.

Lmao I can't believe you're seriously trying to argue that this. Look at their rate of releases before WoW. Then look at their rate of releases after WoW up until now.

Last edited:
I am mildly intrigued by the trailer, but, if the rumours are true, I hate survival and battle royale games so if its anything like that, then Bethesda should get CoD BLOPS 4'ed.

I just wanted a new ES after the debacle that is TESO.

I absolutely love the Fallout series, but I just quit playing Fallout 4. Never finished it. I just hated the fact that YOU basically had to rebuild the entire wasteland with crap you found.

I don't like minecraft and I don't want it in my Fallout.

I absolutely love the Fallout series, but I just quit playing Fallout 4. Never finished it. I just hated the fact that YOU basically had to rebuild the entire wasteland with crap you found.

I don't like minecraft and I don't want it in my Fallout.

You don’t have to rebuild much. It’s about an hour diversion. I ignored the building parts except to make myself a good build and storage bay.

I would not trust Bethesda to make a cup of coffee at this this point.
https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch Version History.html
4 years later....
https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch Version History.html
I'll probably just get Fallout 76 Ultimate Edition when it comes out. None of the bugs will be fixed but the water will look soooooo pretty!
That's beyond unacceptable. An easy fix for PC users who have been lucky to have modders do Bethesda's job for them, but it's only been within the last few years where console gamers have had access to TES/Fallout mods, and i don't know if the unofficial patches are even available for xbone/ps4.

That's beyond unacceptable. An easy fix for PC users who have been lucky to have modders do Bethesda's job for them, but it's only been within the last few years where console gamers have had access to TES/Fallout mods, and i don't know if the unofficial patches are even available for xbone/ps4.
most mods aren't on PS4 just basic one so none needing FO4Edit or any kind of script extender.

You don’t have to rebuild much. It’s about an hour diversion. I ignored the building parts except to make myself a good build and storage bay.

I may jump back into it. It just frustrated me to no end when I'd be slinging hot lead downrange and get a message "The Vatican is under attack!!!!!!"

Preston Garvey can kiss my butt.

Back