Bets for upcoming UFC fights

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Got a bet for the next fight night event just wondering what sherdog thinks of my chances and wondering if anyone has any bets for any upcoming fights?
Untitled.jpg

all WMMA fights over 2.5 and laugh all the way to the bank

Long term, betting is a bad investment

Got a bet for the next fight night event just wondering what sherdog thinks of my chances and wondering if anyone has any bets for any upcoming fights?
View attachment 423447

Well you got sweet odds,good risk and reward.The good thing about Barbarena for Jake is his lack of power,but he does have a very high output.

You bet on Jake ellenberger...?

Ellenberger at 4.75? that is too hard to pass up

Nate Diaz coming in as the underdog against Dustin poirer? Throw some money down on nate. We saw just a couple fights ago what happens to Dustin when he faces a faster guy with technical striking. He gets knocked out a la Michael Johnson. N yes, at those odds how can you pass up on jake ellenberger? His backs against the wall and he even tko’d matt brown a couple fights ago. He’s still got somethin left.

Theres actually a betting forum on this site

Are we ever going to get modding for this sub-forum back?

I've been doing it for over a year. Free money. Try it

Only avoid Cyborg, Andrade and you are good

Just had a look for an Aussie site that offers more than just W/L, could not find any.

Hopefully some open up closer to fight day. The idea has legs imo.

My favourite bet was betting against Conor getting the most TDs, I think I got like $3 for that vs Mendes.

Just had a look for an Aussie site that offers more than just W/L, could not find any.

Hopefully some open up closer to fight day. The idea has legs imo.

My favourite bet was betting against Conor getting the most TDs, I think I got like $3 for that vs Mendes.
Go to 5dimes or some American/European sites. They have all kinds of props.

Seriously I maybe lost only 2 or 3 bets. Just see if girl is a finisher like Cyborg and skip it, rest of them seriosuly have zero power so it's a pretty safe bet. Even finishers like Andrade sometimes fails to do it. Usually the line is around -250 or 1.4/1.3 in decimals. Looks low but it is a pretty sure thing. Slowly by surely you can gather a lot of money.

Also much easier to handle WMMA when you make money on that boring shit LOL

My brah @TITS knows what I'm talking about. I think he started following my tips

Go to 5dimes or some American/European sites. They have all kinds of props.

Seriously I maybe lost only 2 or 3 bets. Just see if girl is a finisher like Cyborg and skip it, rest of them seriosuly have zero power so it's a pretty safe bet. Even finishers like Andrade sometimes fails to do it. Usually the line is around -250 or 1.4/1.3 in decimals. Looks low but it is a pretty sure thing. Slowly by surely you can gather a lot of money.

Also much easier to handle WMMA when you make money on that boring shit LOL

My brah @TITS knows what I'm talking about. I think he started following my tips

We have a lot of rules about overseas betting in Australia.

I like the theory, esp at $1.30 or $1.40.

Back