Betsy DeVos and the Trump administration battle the #metoo movement

Rip is better than them all. Never seen the guy say a really harsh word to anyone and yet morons will tag the guy into a thread just to insult him. Awfully clever.
<mma3>
The dude is like a spineless jellyfish. His love is fake. Watch him celebrate RBG breaking her ribs and being diagnosed with melanoma because it's a win for Trump who is a person that goes against his claimed religious beliefs and has made a mockery of his faith by using it as a political tool ie responding to his favorite verse as "An eye for an eye". He's as hateful as anyone in here.

The dude is like a spineless jellyfish. His love is fake. Watch him celebrate RBG breaking her ribs and being diagnosed with melanoma because it's a win for Trump who is a person that goes against his claimed religious beliefs and has made a mockery of his faith by using it as a political tool ie responding to his favorite verse as "An eye for an eye". He's as hateful as anyone in here.
He's stuck with his belief the entire time I've known him here. Never seen him waver once and never seen him shit on anyone. If the RBG thing is the worst you've got (when was this, 2 days ago) then you've proven my point.

People attack the guy because of his religious beliefs. Period. Its a way for dumb fucks to try to appear enlightened to other dumb fucks.

If you can find that post, then post it here. I hope she retires and gets herself more healthy.

He's stuck with his belief the entire time I've known him here. Never seen him waver once and never seen him shit on anyone. If the RBG thing is the worst you've got (when was this, 2 days ago) then you've proven my point.

People attack the guy because of his religious beliefs. Period. Its a way for dumb fucks to try to appear enlightened to other dumb fucks.
A person who doesn't grow is a fool, he's the most opinionated poster here who has never actually engaged in a conversation but just vomits his ideology like a broken record. And not even consistently, he picks and chooses who deserves patience and understanding and who is just inherently evil.

I am a Christian. Christians have debated theology and law since the very beginning, there were schisms in Constantine's time, schism between East and West, schism between Catholic and Protestant, and that's not even getting in to the branching denominations. He speaks like he speaks for all Christians. He doesn't. He speaks like there is no change. He is closer to a conservative Muslim wh, which he hates, than a real Christian.

I don't hate him for his religion, I hate him for his hypocrisy, his hatred, his ignorance, and the fact that he's obnoxious an moron who never has added anything of value to this forum.

If you can find that post, then post it here. I hope she retires and gets herself more healthy.
Like I said, you're a spineless phony. The first thing you said was "Yes!" followed up by you pretending to care.

A person who doesn't grow is a fool, he's the most opinionated poster here who has never actually engaged in a conversation but just vomits his ideology like a broken record. And not even consistently, he picks and chooses who deserves patience and understanding and who is just inherently evil.

I am a Christian. Christians have debated theology and law since the very beginning, there were schisms in Constantine's time, schism between East and West, Schism between Catholic and Protestant, and that's not even getting in to the branching denominations. He speaks like he speaks for all Christians. He doesn't. He speaks like there is no change. He is closer to a Muslim, which he hates, than a real Christian.

I don't hate him for his religion, I hate him for his hypocrisy, his hatred, his ignorance, and the fact that he's obnoxious moron who never has added anything of value to this forum.
Keep it to yourself then. No one needs to read daily editorials on Rips value as a poster here. you think people want to read that any more than you like reading what Rip says?

I find him contributing to alot of topics here. His views just don't fall in line with yours. This forum let Homerthompson be a thing for years but we pretend to have standards with Rip? Bullshit.

Like I said, you're a spineless phony. The first thing you said was "Yes!" followed up by you pretending to care.
I'd also like to see that post. You made the accusation . I searched "ginsberg" and Ripskater. Got 0 matches.

Keep it to yourself then. No one needs to read daily editorials on Rips value as a poster here. you think people want to read that any more than you like reading what Rip says?

I find him contributing to alot of topics here. His views just don't fall in line with yours. This forum let Homerthompson be a thing for years but we pretend to have standards with Rip? Bullshit.
Homer was a bitch with the report button, I couldn't see that to call him out on it or judge him.

Even when rip's views do fall in line with mine, he says them in the most ignorant and myopic way possible. You guys have latched on to this NPC meme when he is the epitome of a human NPC. I don't make daily editorials about him, I just have no patience for him and someone made a post about it here that I addressed.

I'd also like to see that post. You made the accusation . I searched "ginsberg" and Ripskater. Got 0 matches.
I think the thread got deleted because it was based on fake news that she was stepping down in January. It's not like the only recent thing, look at his hypocrisy of calling out Maxine Waters for some interrupted dinners but he's oddly silent about silent about the MAGA Bomber or the synagogue shooter.

I don't respect people just because they're religious. The slave owners of the south loved to use religion as an excuse to prop up their barbaric practices. Not a coincidence he sympathizes with them.

I think the thread got deleted because it was based on fake news that she was stepping down in January. It's not like the only recent thing, look at his hypocrisy of calling out Maxine Waters for some interrupted dinners but he's oddly silent about silent about the MAGA Bomber or the synagogue shooter.

I don't respect people just because they're religious. The slave owners of the south loved to use religion as an excuse to prop up their barbaric practices. Not a coincidence he sympathizes with them.
I'm pretty sure I made a post to disagree with the actions of the MAGA fake bomber or the synagogue shooter.

But even if I did not, it should be a given that I'm against that stuff.

I'll try to tag you next time so you'll know that I'm against some dude shooting up a synagogue and making fake bombs to send to politicians.

I'm pretty sure I made a post to disagree with the actions of the MAGA fake bomber or the synagogue shooter.

But even if I did not, it should be a given that I'm against that stuff.

I'll try to tag you next time so you'll know that I'm against some dude shooting up a synagogue and making fake bombs to send to politicians.
You're awfully active in your disapproval of the other side, you made whole threads for Waters and the Tucker Carlson being harassed. I see you post constantly, but I can't recall genuine posts of yours that condemn stuff like this or blame anyone but the the left, minorities, gays, or Muslims.

It's a given what your beliefs are because you never post anything new, but you still post all the time, having an obvious opinion has never stopped you before.

You're awfully active in your disapproval of the other side, you made whole threads for Waters and the Tucker Carlson being harassed. I see you post constantly, but I can't recall genuine posts of yours that condemn stuff like this or blame anyone but the the left, minorities, gays, or Muslims.

It's a given what your beliefs are because you never post anything new, but you still post all the time, having an obvious opinion has never stopped you before.
There's nothing wrong with making Maxine Waters threads or the threads of Tucker Carlson.

I don't need to make threads supporting the gays, the left and Islam. Your side has those covered. And that's fine.

There's nothing wrong with making Maxine Waters threads or the threads of Tucker Carlson.
I never said there was. I'm saying you aren't near as passionate about these things when it's not a political advantage for you. You don't care about people, you care about your side winning.

It's generally a good idea to have evidence. Hopefully going forward women will be more willing to report sexual assaults while the facts are still fresh. This is still mostly for show and doesn't change much, and DeVos doesn't have a half-dozen brain cells to rub together in general. I'd be a lot more happy if she got fired if I wasn't sure Trump would just replace her with another charter school fuckwit.

It doesn't change much?

It actually changes a whole lot.

It changes the whole "guilty until proven innocent" garbage enacted by the Obama Administration.

Obama did NOT want Cross-examination of so-called "victims" so the Accused could not properly defend himself from the allegations.

This Sweeping change puts the onus right back at the ACCUSER instead of the Accused, to provide either solid evidence or the Preponderance thereof to show that the accused did what she alleges. In turn, the accused will finally BE HEARD.

Hey, currently 6 out of every 1,000 people who commit sexual assault do time for it, explain to me how that is the outcome of a good system? And explain to me how Brock Turner from Stanford got what he deserved getting only 6 months?
You have no way of knowing that for sure. In fact, that's largely based on misleading studies performed by ideologues where they used a very loose definition of sexual assault to give them an overestimate of the prevalence of sexual assault on college campuses. This is what happens when postmodernists are allowed to run wild at universities.

Well because if that happened, it WOULD be a win for Trump since she'd be forced to retire and he can put in Amy Barrett in her place. It's unfortunate but that's FACT. {<shrug}

Does matter his beliefs. I'm as anti-religion as they come but I still respect everyone's right to believe in what they choose. There are plenty of deeply religious Catholics, Muslims, Christians, Jews, etc, and he happens to be deeply religious for his chosen religion. Good for him. It doesn't effect any of us or have anything to do with this thread, but it seems some of you guys enjoy insulting him over it. Always unprovoked, like you did here.

In regards to this thread, you were both having a typical discussion, you didn't like the very clear answer he gave that contrast your opinion, so you then called him a bad poster because we aren't real life lawyers on a sub-forum of a karate website. You didn't call him a bad poster because he posted something derogatory, inaccurate, or misleading. You called him a bad poster because he had a different viewpoint, a viewpoint that half of the people in the thread have. It's what I see happen 9/10 with the guy. It's mind blowing. However since it seems you justify insulting him in general, I doubt you'd get the point I am making and will do it again in the near future, unprovoked.

I don't wanna derail the thread too much so I'll leave it there. No one is going to agree with everyone. I just get annoyed seeing people continuously insult someone who isn't provoking them at all whatsoever, who is contributing positively to the thread(s) with their opinion, and then claim or act as if they are superior to that person.

I see the same shit happening at mania, for example. Guy makes a great point, he's all of a sudden called Racist 'cause.....REASONS.

Slick is not so slick here with these unwarranted attacks.

Have an independent investigator that is trained how to assess sexual assault. Putting up another barrier by asking young girls to be cross examined by an accuser's hired attorney is just going to lead to more sexual assaults going unreported. False reporting is rare, with 90-98% of reports of sexual assault being legitimate, whereas 2/3 sexual assaults go unreported.
That's a poor excuse for crippling the defense for the 2-10% falsely accused.

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos released a controversial proposal Friday to overhaul how schools across the country address sexual misconduct complaints, narrowing the definition of what sexual harassment on campus and reinforcing due process rights for students accused.

The rule creates three categories for harassment, including "Unwelcome conduct on the basis of sex that is so severe, pervasive and objectively offensive that it effectively denies a person equal access to the school’s education program or activity;" "quid pro quo harassment," like a school employee "conditioning an educational benefit" on a person's sexual conduct; and sexual assault.

One of the most striking changes would allow for the accused to cross-examine accusers during sexual misconduct hearings, although it would be carried out through a representative to avoid confrontation between students.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...es-campus-sexual-misconduct-rules/2023775002/

Back