Better press conference: Wilder vs Fury or McGregor vs Khabib

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score

This is the first of three press conferences for Wilder vs Fury, and it's better than McG vs Khabib tbh. Two grown men, 6'7 and 6'9. Not midgets.

Heavyweight super fights are BACK!!! Who cares about MMA? Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury KO everyone in the same night.

Only one of those press conferences had the historic quotes that will go down with the greats:

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” -Muhammad Ali 1963

"Smell of shite off your Da"- Conor McGregor 2018

Last edited:
Not paying much attention to Boxing these days, tbh.

McG vs Beebz

I dont get the obsession with press conferences. Shouting matches where both men act like they're gonna do something but in 99,9% of the cases end up doing nothing.

Honestly enjoyed the press conference with wilder and fury more

3:54 Stephen Espinosa...You weasel!
814632778.jpg.0.jpg

Shaub made Fury vs Wilder happen

Proof that MMA is slighlty > than boxing

If Wilder and Fury were MMA fighters boxing purists would call them bums who can't actually box.

I dont get the obsession with press conferences. Shouting matches where both men act like they're gonna do something but in 99,9% of the cases end up doing nothing.
Yeah, not many things in this world are more overrated than press conferences.

Might actually have to watch this boxing match. That would be the....4th one I believe. Watched Mayweather-Canelo, Mayweather-Pacquio, and Mayweather-McGregor up to this point.

Only one of those press conferences had the historic quotes that will go down with the greats:

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” -Muhammad Ali 1963

"Smell of shite off your Da"- Conor McGregor 2018
Ali was freaking good with his stuff

I prefer mental battles at conferences vs physical. The later needs to be saved for the actual fight.

P.S. DC throwing a shoe > Wilder vs Fury

both were alright in terms of the trash talk, but im going with wilder fury because of the ending where Fury and Wilder wanted to spar each other

man having, huge heavyweights getting at it and not manlets actually make it so much more believable

Back