Betting Questions

What is ML ?
So many of you said ML for prop bet, but I don't what is that

Thanks

I just received this email from BetOnline

"Dear Jae,

Job well done to all of the winners in our $10,000 Bracket Madness Contest. A special shout-out to Gary L. from Indiana who took home the $3,500 cash First Prize. Thanks for everyone’s participation.

Gary (and everyone for that matter) will be able to get paid and fund his account faster and easier than ever, thanks to the addition of our new Carte Noir MasterCard banking option.

With this exclusive offer you will receive the following elite benefits:

- You will receive your very own coveted black MasterCard
- Receive your payouts straight to your card within hours of making your payout request
- No more payout fees
- Load up your Carte Noir card using any other card or bank account
- Use your Carte Noir card at the ATM, in the store, to pay bills or to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted; including online

With the convenience, affordability, security and anonymity of Carte Noir you don’t want to miss out – sign-up today!

We look forward to paying you faster than ever!

S. Francis

Director of Player Service"

That sounds pretty neat

When betting a parlay, do they allow you to bet "inside the distance" and "TKO/KO" for the same fighter?

Last edited:
When betting a parlay, do they allow you to bet "inside the distance" and "TKO/KO" for the same fighter?

Nope, since you would then always do that instead of ju betting on KO/TKO.

You can bet the props separately though and win none, one or ideally win both depending on the outcome.

Has anyone been with betonline for a long time ? How are your limits with them if so?

And how are their payouts ?

Has anyone been with betonline for a long time ? How are your limits with them if so?

And how are their payouts ?
I haven't been with them for too long or requested a payout yet, but I have been satisfied with them. As for your limit question, it depends on sport/event/prop/new line, etc, but they are usually pretty good. I can do a max bet of $1k on Hester right now or $250 on Koresh if I wanted, for reference. The lowest limit I have seen was $100, but that was only once. And check this out -- Even if you risk max bet, your limit resets in 60 seconds/1 minute. You can basically max bet every minute or so if needed

As far as their payouts, I do know they give a free one every 30 days.

yea, just wondering if they limit winning bettors after a certain period of time, etc.

and wanna know if people have actually gotten said payouts for free... if anyone's done multiple, etc

yea, just wondering if they limit winning bettors after a certain period of time, etc.

and wanna know if people have actually gotten said payouts for free... if anyone's done multiple, etc
Sorry, can't help you with any of that

Nope, since you would then always do that instead of ju betting on KO/TKO.
Thanks.

Another question.....if you want to bet on McDonald winning a fight, can you parlay him winning by decision as well?

So McDonald at +108 and by decision +256 = +640.

Or Jones at -600 and winning ITD -260 = -162

Last edited:
Just saw the embedded episode where Jon gets a haircut, gotta put down some $$$ on OSP now lol. THE CURSE IS REAL!

Found this site bovada, does it have a good reputation around here? Which other sites do you guys visit to place bets? thx

Its legit, I've used it before. They don't give great odds though and as far as I know they don't use paypal so you have to get a check sent out, and you could only cash out with a minimum of like $70 or something (I can't remember but there is some stipulation in how many times you could cash out with a minimum amount or some shit). I could be wrong, as I haven't been on there in well over a year.

But they aren't like a scam or anything, if that's what you're asking.

go to 5Dimes

They paid out my Nate bet asap with a fedex check.

Good shit and their customer service is responsive and they pick up phone calls.

5dimes when I feel like betting online.

paid me out in cash for some football/mma bets last year.

Back