Betting Questions

It's actually in their terms & conditions, but I assume they apply it more liberally with smaller withdrawals. It took a bigger one for me to trigger that.

In fact you'd never know Betsafe were a good book reading their T's & C's, there's some horrific stuff in there.
huh never knew that, I always place a bet with them when I deposit though so I guess it's never happened to me. definitely one of my favorite books, they gave me like £750 in bonuses with a 1 time rollover in 2016(with a 1x rollover which i would of done anyway) and with their good lines it's easy to rollover the amount. pretty shit if there's nothing you want to bet on though. what % did they take?

huh never knew that, I always place a bet with them when I deposit though so I guess it's never happened to me. definitely one of my favorite books, they gave me like £750 in bonuses with a 1 time rollover in 2016(with a 1x rollover which i would of done anyway) and with their good lines it's easy to rollover the amount. pretty shit if there's nothing you want to bet on though. what % did they take?
They didn't take anything. They just wanted me to wager another 100 quid or so before withdrawing. Luckily there was another arbing opportunity on the subsequent UFC card so I could do that easily.

The problem with their site is you can't actually see what your limits are before hitting the confirm bet button, so I ended up depositing more than I could put down on a line I wanted to arb.

I can't find 1 website that will accept a deposit from either a Visa credit card or a prepaid netspend which Bovada recommended. Both do not have International restrictions, Im American. Do you guys all use bitcoin or what?

A Munhoz/Arlovsi parlay is 500+ profit & a pyle/munhoz/arlovski parlay could bring back $2154 from 5dimes. Ottow is younger but only has 2 kos. Baarely beat Burkman. Pyle could use takedowns, in his hometown, Ottow just ko'd 3 months ago. Thank me later

I use bodog but I'm Canada. Visa and MasterCard has worked fine so fat...

I can't find 1 website that will accept a deposit from either a Visa credit card or a prepaid netspend which Bovada recommended. Both do not have International restrictions, Im American. Do you guys all use bitcoin or what?

A Munhoz/Arlovsi parlay is 500+ profit & a pyle/munhoz/arlovski parlay could bring back $2154 from 5dimes. Ottow is younger but only has 2 kos. Baarely beat Burkman. Pyle could use takedowns, in his hometown, Ottow just ko'd 3 months ago. Thank me later

Uhh, you know what 5dimes is paying, so are you signed up there? Because you can deposit there with a Visa card (I'd assume you still can, you always could in the past--I haven't in awhile but I doubt they'd change it).

Burkman wasn't nearly as shot when he fought Ottow even though it was just late 2016. Since then Josh has been stopped 3 times, and looks like he's hit that wall that guys hit. That was also Ottow's first UFC fight, on short notice. He fought very conservatively.

Pyle looks right now like Burkman does. Shot. He's retiring after this fight because he's not motivated enough to do it anymore.

And even if you really like Pyle, why put him in a parlay? He's +200, just be him straight.

SBB global let m deposit. Of fucking course they dont do parlays tho! Thanks to bestfightodds for displaying then as doing parlays. No refunds. Fuck my life

Uhh, you know what 5dimes is paying, so are you signed up there? Because you can deposit there with a Visa card (I'd assume you still can, you always could in the past--I haven't in awhile but I doubt they'd change it).

Burkman wasn't nearly as shot when he fought Ottow even though it was just late 2016. Since then Josh has been stopped 3 times, and looks like he's hit that wall that guys hit. That was also Ottow's first UFC fight, on short notice. He fought very conservatively.

Pyle looks right now like Burkman does. Shot. He's retiring after this fight because he's not motivated enough to do it anymore.

And even if you really like Pyle, why put him in a parlay? He's +200, just be him straight.
because its 100 to 2100

No 5dimes wouldnt let me. Got the info from bestfightodds, who lies about what sites do parlays

No 5dimes wouldnt let me. Got the info from bestfightodds, who lies about what sites do parlays

It's probably your bank that issued the credit card blocking it. 5dimes has never rejected deposits from credit cards that I know of, even from Americans.

SBB global let m deposit. Of fucking course they dont do parlays tho! Thanks to bestfightodds for displaying then as doing parlays. No refunds. Fuck my life

Just rollover the stake and winnings onto the next bet that you want in your parley if they win.

Where do you guys usually bet on prelims when LB? I see Bet365 have them, and Unibet. But does anyone else have them, like consistently, or is there a site that keeps track of this? Usually when I find out its way too late. Anyone got a site to recommend? Bet365 is the best I know, but its not always they got prelims. Sometimes only the main card i believe, and i´m looking for prelims.

Where do you guys usually bet on prelims when LB? I see Bet365 have them, and Unibet. But does anyone else have them, like consistently, or is there a site that keeps track of this? Usually when I find out its way too late. Anyone got a site to recommend? Bet365 is the best I know, but its not always they got prelims. Sometimes only the main card i believe, and i´m looking for prelims.

marathonbet usually have odds for all the prelims unlike 365. but no bookmakers have had odds for the fight pass prelims for the last few events for unknown reasons, 888sport have main prelims also I think (unibet clone), but with all the different typed of cards(ppv's, fight nights, fox cards ) and some being international this often effects which are available to bet on and from which fight amongst all the books that offer LB. some of the really small cards don't have LB at all until the main card like some of the asian ones for example.

betfair exchange has LB for all the prelims too but next to no liquidity unless it's a big ppv until the main prelims and main card. you can still get small stakes matched on a lot of prelims if you request a bet and someone matches it, sometimes bigger bets too. so it can be useful for hedging when there's no other options or just trying to get small amount matched at good prices. it's good to warm up with small stakes when LB for the big fights also.

edit: not sure if they do now as i don't use them anymore but paddypoower and ladbrokes used to have prelims too for bigger cards at least.

Last edited:
You mean the early prelims? 365 always offers LB for the prelims, just not the two first fights of the card it seems. Unibets LB seems unreliable though and can shut down for fights they seemingly offer live betting on.

marathonbet usually have odds for all the prelims unlike 365.
The question, which I'm interested in aswell, was about LB for the early prelims. Do you mean that marathon bet offers LB for that?

I used Ohmbet for the early prelims for the first time for UFC 222. Way worse than 365 but better than nothing.

Back