Between The Buried And Me New Track

BEER

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know this forum has a few BTBAM fans, and I'm a complete homer. That said, the move to Sumerian Records had me apprehensive, but I have to say, I'm very impressed. This song carries the aggression of Alaska-era tunes with a fine helping of technical wizardry. Enjoy, Sherbros.

Loved this band in my youth.

Their, I guess grindcore tendancies were never my favorite aspect of their music, but as a big fan of prog I always found myself in awe of tracks like Selkies, Mordecai etc.

I played Mordecai as a high school presentation. Wanted to show how chaotic yet beautiful their music is... and piss off a few preps and skeets as well.

Loved this band in my youth.

Their, I guess grindcore tendancies were never my favorite aspect of their music, but as a big fan of prog I always found myself in awe of tracks like Selkies, Mordecai etc.

I played Mordecai as a high school presentation. Wanted to show how chaotic yet beautiful their music is... and piss off a few preps and skeets as well.

They ended up going full Prog on Coma Ecliptic. The song in the OP seems to indicate a return to roots, but hopefully they still break out a hefty amount of their technical wizardry. My body is ready.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back