Reaction score
Who's the better striker?

Who's a better grappler?

Better chin?

Better cardio?

Fight IQ?

Better resume?

NIck is better at everything.

Probably Nick. With that being said his wins are a little weaker than I originally thought (after a quick wiki glance).

Nick. Fight IQ is arguable. Otherwise it's all Nick. Resume is also a little arguable, since Nick's biggest name wins are LWs, young Robbie and ancient Frank Shamrock. But I'd still go Nick.

Nick obviously.

giphy.gif

Everything for Nick except fight IQ. Nate tends to not play around as much and let fights get away. But all other categories for Nick

Who's the better striker?

Who's a better grappler?

Better chin?

Better cardio?

Fight IQ?

Better resume?
Nate outstruck Gomi.

Nick outgrappled Conor.

Nate outsmarted Lawler.

All of Nick's fight s are in the UFC which is better competition.

Also never really liked Nate's personality. Sounds like a try hard and a bit retarded tbh.

Nick has a cooler personality and is just better overall imo.

Everything for Nick except fight IQ. Nate tends to not play around as much and let fights get away. But all other categories for Nick

You mean when he gave Benson the finger instead of fighting and working off his back and just wasting time showboating?

You mean when Nate have Conor the finger in the 5th instead of pressuring a gassed opponent in a really close fight in the deciding round?

Nick was on his P's and Q's in the Silva, GSP, Condit, BJ Penn, Daley fights no joking around just pressing the action non stop.

Also never really liked Nate's personality. Sounds like a try hard and a bit retarded tbh.

Nick has a cooler personality and is just better overall imo.
They are different people and I noticed some people are “disappointed” Nate is not a photo copy of Nick. They are both cool but in different ways.
I started liking Nate after he beat up Gomi, then showed massive respect.

Back