Beyond Stranger Things - the Stranger Things after-show

They had that show, After the Thrones. It's cancelled and now on twitter.

http://deadline.com/2017/06/game-of-thrones-aftershow-moves-hbo-twitter-1202112784/

ATT had some good banter.

Interesting. I wonder why HBO canceled it.

Did they have members of the cast, directors, producers etc come on the show?

Also, what the fuck it putting a live show on Twitter all about? Maybe I don't really understand what Twitter is since I don't use it, but my understanding is that it's just a way to send out short messages in 140 characters or less. Or I guess I knew you could attach short videos as well, but I wasn't aware you could just live stream a fucking TV show.

Interesting. I wonder why HBO canceled it.

Did they have members of the cast, directors, producers etc come on the show?

Also, what the fuck it putting a live show on Twitter all about? Maybe I don't really understand what Twitter is since I don't use it, but my understanding is that it's just a way to send out short messages in 140 characters or less. Or I guess I knew you could attach short videos as well, but I wasn't aware you could just live stream a fucking TV show.
No, just 4 dudes talking about the show.

They're keeping the same formula for the twitter thing, i think it's jsut streaming from there. Or something.

No, just 4 dudes talking about the show.

They're keeping the same formula for the twitter thing, i think it's jsut streaming from there. Or something.

Interesting. I guess ratings were high enough to keep it on.

Beyond Stranger Things takes the opposite approach. Instead of fans who have no real connection to the show talking about it, it's the cast, the Duffer brothers, and this other guy who is apparently both a producer and a director on some of the episodes talking about their experience making the show.

that guy seemed like he was trying so hard to be Andy Cohen that i just turned it off after like 4 minutes tops.

I watched like 2 and a half of these, but I can't see myself finishing. Way too many episodes, and same people on multiple episodes, so boring. Should have just done a single long episode with the whole cast like the Walking Dead did in the Hollywood Cemetery.

I watched like 2 and a half of these, but I can't see myself finishing. Way too many episodes, and same people on multiple episodes, so boring. Should have just done a single long episode with the whole cast like the Walking Dead did in the Hollywood Cemetery.

Well every episode covers different stuff and they're all pretty short.

Also, it's not always the same people. The host and writers/directors are there all the way through but the cast changes depending on what's being discussed.

Since all the eps are 15 to 25 mins long, it's a show I put on when I just have a little bit of time and want something I can knock out quickly.

Duffer brothers come across as snooty jerk offs in the interviews I saw.

Duffer brothers come across as snooty jerk offs in the interviews I saw.

Just based on the show, my take was that one does indeed seem to be a snooty jerkoff, and he's also very vocal. The other seemed a lot more quiet and down to earth.

Just based on the show, my take was that one does indeed seem to be a snooty jerkoff, and he's also very vocal. The other seemed a lot more quiet and down to earth.

I only watched 2 of them but I felt like they wanted it to be all about them and not anyone else in the room. 1 of them also seems to have a weird thing for the chick that plays 11. It was a combination of them being creepy jerkoffs, not a good look.

I only watched 2 of them but I felt like they wanted it to be all about them and not anyone else in the room. 1 of them also seems to have a weird thing for the chick that plays 11. It was a combination of them being creepy jerkoffs, not a good look.

I bet they do think they're the lords of television right now. They're young and still pretty new to the industry and yet they've created one of the most hip and popular shows in recent history.

I kind of envy them, to be honest.

I bet they do think they're the lords of television right now. They're young and still pretty new to the industry and yet they've created one of the most hip and popular shows in recent history.

I kind of envy them, to be honest.

They can be and feel however, just my observation of them. I just hope they aren't Kevin Spacey-ing any kids on set.

Back