Biased's Shenanigans

Total gym curls, rows, flys, tricep presses.
Ab wheel rollout
Cable squat/deadlifts ramped up to 210 on both cables.
Elevated high knees on table
Box jumps
Treadmill sprint intervals
Elevated treadmill power walk
225 lbs

SE 55lbs 2x20
Military
Rows
Curls
Squats
Bench
Dead bugs

Reverse flys 10 lbs 2x10 each

10 min 15% elevated treadmill power walk at 3.0 mph and 144 bpm.
10 min interval on treadmill 2.5 mph rest speed 8.0 sprint.
Shadow boxing approx 5 minutes
Reverse fly over ball 5 lbs 3x10
TG pec flys
TG tricep press
TG crunch
Ab rollouts x10 slow
5 lbs donkey kicks straight and bent knee 2x10 both

Yesterday:
Random setting on TM- sprints, elevation, etc 20 mins.
Shadow boxing 5-8 mins
Cable rows and pulldowns.
Abs.
Box jumps (over high low table)

Today:
Various aquatic exercises and stretching while working with a patient today.
May get in a lift this evening.

226 lbs
Morning: 50 shrugs each side 44lb

Evening:
Cable rows ~50 reps 100 each side
Ab rollouts ~25
Box step ups 20 each leg
TG tricep press and curls
Neck work ~30 each plane
Sprint intervals 15' 2.5mph low 7.0mph high
5' incline walk holding 2 10lb weights, shrugs, farmers walk, hands by chin, etc roughly 2.8mph and 10% incline
Shadow boxing

Agility ladder footwork
Tricep pushdowns
Ab work- cable pulldowns
Box step ups
Donkey kicks 10lbs 4x10 each
Neck work ~30 each motion

Last edited:
Yesterday:
Morning- lot of dead bugs and air squats

evening-
Side lying hip abduction 3x15
Glute bridges
cable curls 50lbs 3x15
shrugs 100;bs 3x10
calf raises
trx squats high reps
tricep pushdowns 100lbs 2x20
Trx one legged lunge
Neck work - 20 or so each

Today:
morning- heel rollers 3x20 or so
donkey kicks
evening- may do something not sure yet

Took a short notice match this morning for a couple weeks from now. Came out of the blue and haven't been training hard, but why not.

LISS 60 min jog on treadmill at 148 avg bpm 3.1 to 3.3 was typical speed with changes in elevation periodically to keep from being bored.

Noon- 2hrs bag work and pad work - working with new boxing coach

Pad work was different drills, incorporating head movement with combos, slips and counters, combos into opp stance and turning opponent, being longer on punches, worked a pull counter for a bit, working a more narrow stance into stepping forward with lead foot into normal stance as a tricky way to deceive opp range.

Probs gonna be sore in the morning.

2 hour grappling. Mainly live rolling, got caught once in a sneaky triangle. Didn't get tapped again, caught a kimura, hammer lock a couple of times although only finished with it once, locked up a twister but ran out of time. Landed some good sweeps. Fought out of a couple of darce chokes and had to watch my ankles. Good roll.

Pretty sore and wore out this evening. Meal prepped for the week.

Yesterday: liss on treadmill between 130 to 150 hr for 15 mins then hr intervals at 7.0 mph until hr reached 180 then 3.0 mph until 130 hr recovery 3 times, followed by some light shadow boxing.

Yesterday: 5 to 6 rounds of mitt work and a round of thai raound kicks on thai pads. Boxing was focused on making my R and L crosses longer and full extension while going through target, throwing different types of jabs into the cross, practiced some lefty stuff bc I think I'll open up the match fighting lefty. Finished practice with pullups to failure and then some eccentric pullups, then body weight rows.

Also started stretching to improve hip flexibility for longer crosses.

Today: headed to the gym in about 45 mins

Today: approx 226 lbs
3-4 rounds of light sparring/movement
2-3 rounds of boxing pad work focusing on being nice and long, basics 1-2 and 123
Approx15 mins of rolling, landed a few subs, didn't get subbed, got a stinger from a tight darce I fought out of. Median nerve apparently.

Fight went well, got a sub.

Back is pretty sore, probably take a few days off to rest up, get fat and goof off and see where my heads at.

Took a week off and haven't done jack since the fight. Getting to check out an invitation only boxing gym tuesday and will see how that goes.

Today:
KB squats
Farmers walks/shrugs
Skipping rope ~12 mins

Last edited:
Checked out boxing gym, basically just chatted with them. Scheduled to go in for a practice Thurs evening. Suppose I will skip some rope this evening

Boxing one on one with new boxing coach. Focus was on eliminating my bad habits with hand positions, footwork, changing my stance a little, then some small tips on my left hook and stuff. Approx 45 minutes

Then when I got home I shadow boxed a bit focusing on what we went over and then skipped rope for a bit. Approx 20 mins.

Saturday: Boxing padwork with mma striking coach, focus on staying long and not slapping my hooks. Grappled a round or two at the end with a fellow.

Today: mitt work for today canceled due to weather. Left si joint region is irritated any who so probably a good thing. Light stretches and some reverse flys.

Last edited:
SE
3x30
TRX rows, squats, ab wheel rollout, heel rollers, cheerleader, curls/presses.

Rhomboids minorly sore, abs as well. Otherwise fine.

Boxing: worked on lateral movements, focusing on cleaning up the jab and getting full reach as well as turnin the right hand to be ready to parry just in case, a la GGG.

Did a 1.5 mile run test afterward, wasn't sure on pacing and started too slow and ending up going fast at the end to kind of make time up. Ended 15 mins 25 seconds, average hr was 173 although probably a bit skewed since starting slow and ending hard.

Back