Elections Biden wins New Hampshire's Democratic primary with write-in votes

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
joe-biden-sunglasses-678x446.gif

President Joe Biden has easily won New Hampshire's Democratic primary, even though he was not on the ballot.

Enough voters wrote his name on their ballot papers, saving him the embarrassment of losing to Dean Phillips, a Democratic congressman.
Mr Biden skipped the primary because New Hampshire refused to move its vote, as ordered to by the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
South Carolina is officially first to vote in the primary race, next month.
The DNC decided to pick South Carolina as the first state to vote, because it said the southern state's diverse population was more reflective of the country. Both New Hampshire and Iowa, where the first Republican contest was held, have a higher percentage of white people than the average US state.
New Hampshire argued it would not move its primary, because it was bound by its state constitution to be first.

The DNC then stripped the state of its 24 delegates and Mr Biden did not register as a candidate, nor did he campaign in the state. Voting in primaries decides the number of delegates that in turn select the party's nominee at the national convention in August.
As the stand-off between New Hampshire and the national party went on, Mr Biden's supporters in the state organised a campaign for voters to put his name on the ballot, known as a write-in.
With 94% of votes in on Wednesday, Mr Biden had won 53% of the vote, far ahead of Mr Phillips on 19%.
Marianne Williamson, 71, an author and motivational speaker, garnered 4% of the vote, according to partial returns.

• Haha
Reactions: mon
I can sense the conspiracy theories starting...

Tramp is losing his shit over this

I'm no Trump supporter but what is factually wrong in what he's saying ? Seems like everything is correct.

- No domestic terror attack during his mandate
- 9 trillion spent in middle east war have brought up nothing but destruction, desolation and more extremism
- he did intervene briefly against ISIS

I don't see where he's losing his shit here.

Lol… The DNC is a joke

They asked NH to delay their caucas because the state is too white?

Yikes

At least the state told the DNC to go fuck themselves

Also… Newsflash, Biden hardly campaigned anywhere.

Last edited:
Turn off Live updates
Democratic Party
New Hampshire

Joe Biden wins
The Associated Press has called this race · Delegates shared proportionally among top candidates · Updated at 1:28 a.m. PST

99% reporting
vermin supreme just got taken out. this is bullshit. i guess there's not gonna be a free pony for every american.

vermin%20supreme%202020%20presidential%20campaign%20libertarian%20party%20nominee%20teen%20vogue.jpg

lmao. now that's a list

I wonder what that list would look like the further we go from the Massachusetts border. Nashua is a border town.

I'd like to see the same image as we drive up Route 93.

As I mentioned in my thread, Dixville Notch, small northern town, went 6-0 for Haley

The New Hampshire Screwjob

“Dean Phillips screwed Dean Phillips”
-Biden probably

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back