Cameron (Day 1)

*Ramses had to self nominate in week 3

Week by Week Summary
Week 3- Paul HOH> Cody evicted 7-3-0
Week 1-2- Cody HOH> Jillian evicted 8-4
Week 1-2- Cody HOH> Megan self evicted
Day 1- Cameron evicted 8-3-2

Temptations
Christmas- Accepted- Able to play any veto> Cody, Jessica, Jason wear frog costume
Paul- Accepted- 3 Weeks Safety> Ramses self nomination

Last edited:
Another season starting up in ten days. Cast being revealed tomorrow.

bb19-bblf-meet-hgs-00.jpg

A bunch of rumors going around for returning players and a possible former Survivor player but little reason to speculate with a day left to know likely.

Season expected to be a week shorter and about the same length as Big Brother 15.

Previous Season Threads
Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Big Brother 18

Big Brother 17 V2 Don't Call Her Bluffs Edition
Big Brother 17 Season Premier June 24th

Big Brother 16 v3 Undercover Cop Edition
Big Brother 16 v2 ZachATTACK & Beast Mode Cowboy Edition
Big Brother Season 16 Premiers June 25th

V3 Thread disappeared :(
Big Brother 15 Thread v2: Sheeples Edition
Big Brother US Season 15 Thread

The game is so damn long

I love Survivor's format

But I'll check it out regardless

Crazy looking at the poll last year and seeing no one picked Nicole.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...an-snows-power-of-friendship-edition.3307835/

Really liked last season. It got alittle stale in the final six but almost every season has 2-3 weeks that are a little boring. This one was on the backend but still had an awesome finale where we got to see the top 2 of the 3 go to the end and see how the jury voted.

The game is so damn long

I love Survivor's format

But I'll check it out regardless

CBS must've agreed. It's a week less this year. I think 90 days maybe?

Ill be watching. Any casting news? All noobs?

Everything is speculation right now. Tomorrow is cast reveal on the feeds so we will know soon. Obviously if 16 people aren't revealed, we likely will know it means returning players or Amazing Race/Survivor type players possibly.

CBS must've agreed. It's a week less this year. I think 90 days maybe?
Still too long

I hate having noms and veto on separate days

But I understand the ad revenue

Still too long

I hate having noms and veto on separate days

But I understand the ad revenue

It's the summer slot. They love having a show like this too fill up the entire season since it's kinda a slump for tv. I think season 15 was a good length. Season 16, 17, 18 all had a pointless type of week or a bunch of returns. Felt like too much.

Factor in though I watch the feeds on top of the 90 days and we are probably on different pages for what's too much tv

I'll be watching.

On Tumblr they're discussing three casting leaks and how they were leaked. But casting leaks aren't that exciting to me lol

Also expecting an over the top player to be put in the house. I could see it being Morgan or Alex, preferably Alex but who knows

I'll be watching.

On Tumblr they're discussing three casting leaks and how they were leaked. But casting leaks aren't that exciting to me lol

Care to share? I forget who it was (maybe someone at work on or on here) but they mentioned the returning players last year and were right about it, even Davonne which I was like, no way they bring her back

Care to share? I forget who it was (maybe someone at work on or on here) but they mentioned the returning players last year and were right about it, even Davonne which I was like, no way they bring her back
There's a girl called raven (or ravayne idk lol) who is supposedly a friend of Paul's. A guy named Nolan, who is very fit and the women like him, but he's a republican lol so they hate him. And another guy. Or maybe Nolan is the name of the other guy . . . Brb I'll go see if I can find it

This is the post.

"
Raven is friends with Paul, podcasters stalked her while BB was shooting her intro shots in her hometown that’s how she got leaked.
Nolan is a youtuber, left leaning when it comes to politics. Accidentally leaked by a friend who congratulated him for getting on
Hunter leans right and is a registered Republican from Oklahoma. Audrey leaked him; he applied to be on her online show Sequester but declined bc he got another “opportunity”. Recently went private on all social media. Has a Youtube video that went viral"

This is the post.

"
Raven is friends with Paul, podcasters stalked her while BB was shooting her intro shots in her hometown that’s how she got leaked.
Nolan is a youtuber, left leaning when it comes to politics. Accidentally leaked by a friend who congratulated him for getting on
Hunter leans right and is a registered Republican from Oklahoma. Audrey leaked him; he applied to be on her online show Sequester but declined bc he got another “opportunity”. Recently went private on all social media. Has a Youtube video that went viral"

Interesting. Paul lived like five minutes away from the studio so he must know her from another time?

I'm always in for Big Brother! I'm glad it's a bit shorter, the seasons always seem to drag at the end. Hopefully no vets, production needs to save up for a full all-star season (I can dream...)

My new technique for consuming Big Brother lately has been to watch the shows with no spoilers and then listen to spoiler podcasts the day after. That way the shows are enjoyable but I get all the feeds details.

Man, people still watch that show? Never been a fan, myself, and if that's your thing, that's cool, but I don't get it.

Oh yes, definitely will be watching. I know it's rumours but I keep hearing Cirie from Survivor or Russel Hantz may be on.

Figured you would be starting a thread soon. Last few years the live feeds haven't been available to Canadians. I got by from watching the After Dark episodes. Hoping this year they change their mind and make them available to us

This is the post.

"
Just saw the cast. There is a Raven, just based off the cast pic she is the quirky one

raven_walton.jpg

Edit, just read, she describes herself as quirky

@Lead I'm guessing you'll like Jessica, kinda has a Jessica Alba look to her from the cast photo

jessica_graf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back