Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah tonight is shaping up to be GOAT episode. I dont watch the live feeds, but i think I may have to sign up for the free trial on CBS to see the house explode tonight. This is also my first season reading the spoilers and live feed updates and recaps because i assumed watching the show blind was more impactful, but the show can only edit in so much. more entertainment from reddit, than half the episodes

I agree, the show can only show so much, thats why i like reading the spoilers on here. people here are good on giving details that wasn't on the show. and they put in spoilers too so can strictly talk about the show or do both on this thread.

Looking forward to tonights episode, the eviction and find out what the punishment is from the temptation.

thanks Pal, GF loves Slice lmao. im sure as shit not staying up til 2 to watch it tho
Haha yeah I never stay up. Just record it and throw it on the next morn, I have it on in the background while I'm doing stuff

I agree, the show can only show so much, thats why i like reading the spoilers on here. people here are good on giving details that wasn't on the show. and they put in spoilers too so can strictly talk about the show or do both on this thread.

Looking forward to tonights episode, the eviction and find out what the punishment is from the temptation.
yeah, its hard to avoid any spoilers on reddit, and it took me until this season to grow the balls enough to click on them here.

Cody's only real mistake was nominating Christmas after Paul revealed his immunity.

Had production not given him immunity Paul would have gone home and the rest of the showmance alliance would be lockstep behind cody right now.

Had cody nominated ramses, kevin, josh or jason instead of christmas he'd probably still be top dog in his alliance even with Paul still in the house.

I don't believe Paul would have been voted out. No one signed up for that. Cody made the move without telling anyone.

Lol Codey is such a retard.

He just secured Jason voting for Ramsey and lol at that Manley threatening a 6'7" dude who takes on bulls all day at work.

Lol Codey is such a retard.

He just secured Jason voting for Ramsey and lol at that Manley threatening a 6'7" dude who takes on bulls all day at work.

I found that to be a weird tactic as well. but now this week should be some good drama :)

Cody and Jess's plan to get Josh out is basically "can you vote josh out for us?? Pretty please?". Zero game.

Cody and Jess's plan to get Josh out is basically "can you vote josh out for us?? Pretty please?". Zero game.

I can see where they were coming from on how to be in the good graces of the house again. She could of easily put up Paul and Alex and go for their targets, but I think them waiting until jury to start making moves may be a bit too late.
Instead of trying to be friends with the full house again, they should of focused on getting both couples back, they got one with follow-the-leader Mark and Elena. Should of worked on getting Matt and Raven back on their side. She should of put up Josh and Paul, and if one wins then replace with Alex. This way you're effectively taking away two of their votes.

Think we're finally gonna see a full hoh comp, straight quiz, no endurance

I can see where they were coming from on how to be in the good graces of the house again. She could of easily put up Paul and Alex and go for their targets, but I think them waiting until jury to start making moves may be a bit too late.
Instead of trying to be friends with the full house again, they should of focused on getting both couples back, they got one with follow-the-leader Mark and Elena. Should of worked on getting Matt and Raven back on their side. She should of put up Josh and Paul, and if one wins then replace with Alex. This way you're effectively taking away two of their votes.

Yeah they didn't even try to get Matt and Raven back

Mark and Elena realizing where they stand now, they're stunned

Any chance he for a after Mark and Elana?

He knows there is a temptation out there somewhere....

He knows it there, not sure if Kevin told him that Jessica told him that she has it.
I think he will flush it out by at least putting either Jessica or Cody up on the block, forcing her to use it. They don't know for how long it is for, just know that she has it. Even if he thinks it lasts the whole summer, he would be smart to flush it out at least.

And I'm sure he won't trust Mark or Elena again. He will put on a good face for them and pretend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back