Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows it there, not sure if Kevin told him that Jessica told him that she has it.
I think he will flush it out by at least putting either Jessica or Cody up on the block, forcing her to use it. They don't know for how long it is for, just know that she has it. Even if he thinks it lasts the whole summer, he would be smart to flush it out at least.

And I'm sure he won't trust Mark or Elena again. He will put on a good face for them and pretend.

He knows now lol.

Oh Feeds and After Dark are gonna be fun tonight. Everyone is gonna think she's bluffing, wondering how she can keep 2 people safe

Lol Codey is such a retard.

He just secured Jason voting for Ramsey and lol at that Manley threatening a 6'7" dude who takes on bulls all day at work.

Yeah... Cody's game is terrible.

Every decision he's made has ended in disaster. He's going to be getting the "told ya" lecture from Jessica until one of them goes home. He might as well cut his nuts off and put them in her bag.

Jessica's game is solid, she just picked a terrible partner for social game, but who's great at comps

He knows now lol.

now he knows to flush it out. Only she knows what it does though (and Cody), i'm sure they will at least nominate one (or both).
She wasn't wrong when she said for a couple of weeks...furthest they can leave now is two weeks from now, assuming she uses next week.

Hahahaha, they think Ramses has the 25 grand

Wtf Jess?

I love it. Did you see Paul flailing at the end there?

If Paul think she's bluffing, then he should put them up and make her use it now, instead of letting hang over the house for the next few weeks.

She can only use it once.

I love it. Did you see Paul flailing at the end there?

If Paul think she's bluffing, then he should put them up and make her use it now, instead of letting hang over the house for the next few weeks.

She can only use it once.

Yep, that would be my plan to. Why let them hold onto it for "weeks" as she put it? Let them use it now and then they have no curtains to hide behind anymore.

It's not a bad move for Jess to throw that out there. Does Paul call her bluff and risk blowing the week? or find different targets which allows Jess and Cody to be safe longer?

Wish I had time to watch After Dark still.

It's not a bad move for Jess to throw that out there. Does Paul call her bluff and risk blowing the week? or find different targets which allows Jess and Cody to be safe longer?

Wish I had time to watch After Dark still.

I don't know why he would want them to hold onto it though. It's like in Survivor, if you know someone has an immunity idol, you force them to use it by splitting the votes. So in this case, put one of them up...or both

Mark and Elena realizing where they stand now, they're stunned

Agreed. They got left out of the loop and were shocked.... lol

Did y'all see Josh's face for that brief moment when Julie trolled him a little.

I don't know why he would want them to hold onto it though. It's like in Survivor, if you know someone has an immunity idol, you force them to use it by splitting the votes. So in this case, put one of them up...or both

The issue is that to flush the power Paul has to burn his HOH week, there's no split-vote option like on Survivor. I agree that its still probably the right move, it's just better for everyone else than it is for Paul.

Kevin must be dancing inside, hahaha
it was nice of him though to invite Ramses to Thanksgiving.
whatver happens Kevin has already won in a way, won 2 cash prizes and got a new son in Ramses

Did y'all see Josh's face for that brief moment when Julie trolled him a little.

Pauls speech to Ramses was correct though, he is better strategic wise than Josh. And from what i saw, he's a better competitor as well. Josh is just good to keep Cody and Jessica annoyed, hahahaha

Was waiting for her to do that troll announcement, tonight and Josh were probably the best time to do it for max effect

i'm looking forward to Sunday's episode! Interested to see what kind of comps these temptations are going to be. It's an interesting twist

Dumbest couple in Big Brother history
you cant really blame it on Jess. Twice now Cody has either ignored her plays (his HOH) or convinced her to make the wrong move (her not using the POV) Cody has absolutely zero social or strategic skills, and its making for a great season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back