Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha really, I haven't watched the show in 3 weeks, just reading off here and other spoiler sites. Guess he can't reveal too much. Was watching a Jess insta post the other day. I know she's biased but she went on about how Raven thinks she's America's sweetheart. Said she doesn't like Alex but could get on board with her winning if she starts to make moves. I'll post it, but it's like 45 min long

Can't wait for Raven to see this lol.

sEjnqmU.jpg

It didn't say

Paul is a threat but I don't think he's anyone's target right now.
I think Mark has the biggest crosshairs in the house.
yeah, if Mark goes, then all of a sudden the house will split huge into groups of 2. As much as I hate the mob mentality of picking off one person at a time, once they're out of targets, it kinda gets interesting after that, then we get to see some crazy backstabbing. Wait till Josh gets in Raven's face, or Pauls or whoever. Less people to back you up, gonna get interesting soon. I'll probably start watching again

which has been the problem with this entire season.
Jason is such a pussy. He had Mark's back but then believes a desperate Cody's word? He was just making excuses. Same with Alex who could have gotten what she wanted out of HoH but backdoors Cody (who would have helped her). That's 2 Paul HoHs in a row.

I still can't believe meathead Mark beat a mensa member in a puzzle challenge

You got a link for that?
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...y-griffin-sawyer-for-cyberbullying-bb19-fans/

Big Brother 19 spoilers tease that Raven Walton’s mother created a social war by encouraging her fans to attack those who didn’t like her daughter. It all started on Sunday, July 23 when Raven’s mother, Stacy Griffin-Sawyer, encouraged her Facebook friends to ruin Raven’s haters’ lives by reporting them to Child Protection Services and calling their place of employment to get them fired.

A few weeks ago, the hashtag #RavenExposedParty gained popularity. The purpose was to expose any inconsistent stories Raven has told about her illness, Gastroparesis. At the time, Raven claimed that she had not one but two terminal illnesses. As you can imagine, the Big Brother 19 fans had a tough time believing her story since she appears healthy enough to compete on the CBS reality show.

The social media war reached a boiling point resulting in Stacy’s friend publishing confidential information about Raven’s haters including their place of employment, residential address, and picture of their families. When asked to remove private information and pictures, they refused. They basically said that if it is public information, they will blast it all over social media.

Here's the vid after Jess was evicted, long but interesting to hear, of course she's biased but good glimpse into the house as well

shat! i missed the episode yesterday by watching Marvels The Defenders.
What happened in yesterdays episode?

shat! i missed the episode yesterday by watching Marvels The Defenders.
What happened in yesterdays episode?
You didn't miss much. It was a "stroll down memory lane" episode with Derrick leading the discussion. They ended the episode just before the HOH comp started, which you did not get to see.

You didn't miss much. It was a "stroll down memory lane" episode with Derrick leading the discussion. They ended the episode just before the HOH comp started, which you did not get to see.

doesn't sound like an interesting episode, glad i watched the Defenders instead, haha
Tomorrow get to watch Big Brother AND Game of Thrones! been liking my Sundays the last couple of weeks, hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back