• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what do you think the votes will be like tonight?

Vote to evict Rockstar:
Brett
Tyler
Angela

Vote to evict Kaycee:
Scottie
Sam
JC (?)

I'm assuming that Kaycee is going to use her hacker power to get rid of Fessy's vote as it will be obvious that he will vote to evict her.
It seems that Sam is against Level 6 as she isn't in good terms with Angela or Kaycee...and she just called Tyler a 'snake' in yesterday's episode.
Scottie seems to be with Halieigh's group so will vote to keep Rockstar
I'm just not sure about JC, he seemed pretty happy that Rockstar was going to win the veto yesterday...eventhough she screwed up. But he is also close to some of the Level6 players and has voted with them in the past.

So if its like this then that means Haleigh will be the tiebreaker.
I actually think Sam and JC will vote out Rockstar. Tyler has been working Sam, and I think he's regained her trust, told her he needs Rockstar out as she's gunning for him. That's kinda why they took Angela off with the POV, Sam would've voted her out, but Sam is cool with Kaycee.

I learned this week that where they were doing the hacker comps, it's a whole huge area/basement underneath the Big Brother house. They have a large studio down there, and that's where they allow a lot of family to watch during finale night. Some get placed in the actual crowd, but others get to watch underneath the Big Brother house

Alright boyos, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict Fessy wins the HOH tonight. The Slip N Slide comp is always tough to predict, but he's tall and I think his stride may come into play here

Alright boyos, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict Fessy wins the HOH tonight. The Slip N Slide comp is always tough to predict, but he's tall and I think his stride may come into play here

I’m rooting for him but he’s basically worthless in this game. I doubt he comes through.

Just watched last nights episode and Rockcunt basically eliminating herself by giving Tyler the answer is Peak Foutte/Hive.

There is no excuse for not understanding how this game works. Do not sign up in the first place if you're going to threaten to ruin the show by leaving.

People on reddit were saying Sam didn't tryout, she was recruited.

Not sure how that works.

Not sure how that works.

maybe one of the producers bumped into her at one of her jobs and thought she would be good for tv?
kinda how some models are found at the mall or on the streets

5-1, another shocked face coming from Haleigh and Fessy, hahaha

Brett is hilarious and hope he makes it to the end, would like to hear the jury asking him questions and him doing some hilarious answers, hahaha

props brah, it looks like Fessy is starting strong in this comp.

My thought, in the brief time that we got to see them competing, was that he was doing the best job so far. He was moving his ass. If he keeps that up, he probably wins.

Holy shit! This show is still going? And 20 seasons of it? Amazing!

That's all I got.

Not sure how that works.
I have heard of that happening before. I know that Justin from Big Brother Over the Top tried out for some chef reality series, and they coaxed him into doing Big Brother instead.

Rockstar and Haleigh both have had work done on their chests.

I liked that piece on Tyler and his family.

So I was talking to indy wrestler Manny Faberino when the premiere was airing and he was saying that he had tried out for BB20 but then the tryouts before the Greatest Royal Rumble in Saudi Arabia happened and he had to back out. He ended up being a finalist and appeared on the GRR when the Daivaris showed up.

Back