• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People on reddit were saying Sam didn't tryout, she was recruited.

Not sure how that works.
i remember Cody from last year applied for Survivor but he caught the eye of the producers for Big Brother. I think they look on social media for certain character types and reach out to them.

Fessy won. He wants a guy to go home. He's weary of Scottie but Haleigh is telling him that Scottie voted with them and they need allies. Looks like Tyler and Brett will go up then.

Rockstar and Haleigh both have had work done on their chests.

How fucking flat was Haleigh before that?

Also for everybody who was the hottest chick this season

Haleigh
Baleigh
Rachel
Angela
Kaitlyn
Sam (lol)
KC (lolololol)
Rockstar (Top KEK)

And do you think any were hotter than Jessica from BB19?

Last edited:

Haleigh
Baleigh
Rachel
Angela
Kaitlyn
Sam (lol)
KC (lolololol)
Rockstar (Top KEK)

Haleigh got picked on for having a, "boy chest."

I would pick Angela this season.

I think Rachel when she was dolled up and Angela are hotter than Jessica.

Haleigh
Baleigh
Rachel
Angela
Kaitlyn
Sam (lol)
KC (lolololol)
Rockstar (Top KEK)

Rachel and Angela for me. Angela's cold hearted bitchiness has been awesome too, didn't think the girl had it in her in the first part of the season

Rachel has been pretty active on IG since she left the show

Last edited:
Kaitlyn poking fun at herself

And squealing at Rachel who is singing Britney Spears

I've been reading this guy's tweets (realvegas4sure) for a bit, definitely an insider who works on production or something. He/she is the one who spilled the beans about Sam having a breakdown and that production had to intervene. He was tweeting an hour before the live episode that they were still convincing Sam to stay. She had planned on not casting a vote during the live show. Julie would've called her in and Sam was saying she would refuse to vote

I've been reading this guy's tweets (realvegas4sure) for a bit, definitely an insider who works on production or something. He/she is the one who spilled the beans about Sam having a breakdown and that production had to intervene. He was tweeting an hour before the live episode that they were still convincing Sam to stay. She had planned on not casting a vote during the live show. Julie would've called her in and Sam was saying she would refuse to vote

I was checking out the reddit threads last night and they were complaining about it being to easy and how Fessy shouldn;t have the endurance to win and I was just like "you retards should be visiting Sherdog where @EvilDDS is putting donw real Comp knowledge."

Those fuckers couldn't believe a legit D1 athlete would have the endurance to keep up with a bowler and ultimate frizbee player.

People in the feeds threads are saying JC has convinced Fessy and Haleigh to nominate...... Scottie.... WTF FOUTTE...... Fessy is going to blindside himself.

People in the feeds threads are saying JC has convinced Fessy and Haleigh to nominate...... Scottie.... WTF FOUTTE...... Fessy is going to blindside himself.
Fessy won’t accept that JC was a possible flip vote for Brett. Fessy is also paranoid that Scottie would use the veto on Tyler. He was planning on nominating Brett and Tyler with Sam as a replacement.

Fessy won’t accept that JC was a possible flip vote for Brett. Fessy is also paranoid that Scottie would use the veto on Tyler. He was planning on nominating Brett and Tyler with Sam as a replacement.

What do you think JC's end game is here? Can he bring Sam over to form an Alliance with Fessy and Haleigh after Scottie is gone? Any chance he could pull in Brett or KC? He has to realize he's on the bottom or 2nd bottom rung of that alliance. I think he could possibly flip Brett and Sam.

What do you think JC's end game is here? Can he bring Sam over to form an Alliance with Fessy and Haleigh after Scottie is gone? Any chance he could pull in Brett or KC? He has to realize he's on the bottom or 2nd bottom rung of that alliance. I think he could possibly flip Brett and Sam.
i think he wants fessy all for himself; so he’ll try to get rid of haleigh. JC seems to be close to Tyler and Fessy and is content with everyone else getting wiped out along the way. Also, i’m pretty sure he threw the HoH comp yesterday bc he knew he wouldn’t be anyone’s target.

i think he wants fessy all for himself; so he’ll try to get rid of haleigh. JC seems to be close to Tyler and Fessy and is content with everyone else getting wiped out along the way. Also, i’m pretty sure he threw the HoH comp yesterday bc he knew he wouldn’t be anyone’s target.

interesting, can he get Tyler to flip on L6? And even if he was trying yesterday he would have had no chance in that HOH imo

Haleigh
Baleigh
Rachel
Angela
Kaitlyn
Sam (lol)
KC (lolololol)
Rockstar (Top KEK)

Rachel was far and away the best of this season.

Jessica was hot but not the best.

Good episode last night. Loved Rockstar wanting to talk to Kaycee alone, all sad, and trying to console her saying "it wasn't supposed to be you going home!"

And the next person to jury is gonna have a hell of a time listening to Bayleigh and Rockstar having conversations

Oh and how could I forget, "Mr and Mrs Smith" alliance, hahaha

Reading some stuff right now from the live feeds, seems like Sam really digs Brett. Run Brett, run!

Last edited:
interesting, can he get Tyler to flip on L6? And even if he was trying yesterday he would have had no chance in that HOH imo
no chance. Tyler’s top people are level 4. I think the only person outside of Level 4 that he cares about is Sam. But even there i’m sure he’ll cut her for Level 4.

Back