• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fessy is a dumbass. he put up Scottie and Bret. at this rate him or Haleigh are gone next week if she doesn’t win HoH.

Anyone have a clip of Haleigh's apparently cringeworthy "seduction" of Tyler in the bath tub? Apparently she tried to convince Tyler to veto Rockstar and was completely sure she had succeeded. If you didn't know she was a 21 year old before, there's proof

Anyone have a clip of Haleigh's apparently cringeworthy "seduction" of Tyler in the bath tub? Apparently she tried to convince Tyler to veto Rockstar and was completely sure she had succeeded. If you didn't know she was a 21 year old before, there's proof
she is really naive and ignorant tbh. and fessy is even worse.

if you think about it, Haleigh and Rockstar both knew Swaggy was getting backdoored but didn’t say a word. They caused their own alliance to get destroyed from day 1 and have been continuing to do so unintentionally ever since lol.

interesting, can he get Tyler to flip on L6? And even if he was trying yesterday he would have had no chance in that HOH imo
so i read something that said JC was trying to convince Tyler to take Hayleigh or Fessy on as allies and Tyler replied about needing to drop Brett before the end. Not sure if Tyler is playing JC with that one.

POV winner

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thank God Fessel won that.

JC might be overplaying his hand by spreading all this shit.

Fessel is terrible at this fucking game. He has no clue what is going on.

Fessel is a moron. He’s going to look like a real jackass sitting next to Haleigh next week on the block.

Thank God Fessel won that.

JC might be overplaying his hand by spreading all this shit.

JC’s plan worked though. Was kind of skeptic about him lying about Scottie loving Haleigh, but it worked. Didn’t help he said he loves her while leaving the HoH room.

Poor Scottie, everyone is avoiding him now...even Haleigh looked like she is too

Thought we were getting zingbot last night, guess it'll be on wednesday's episode

It's funny that JC has gotten this far.

I swear he was in the shower with Angela last night.

JC’s plan worked though. Was kind of skeptic about him lying about Scottie loving Haleigh, but it worked. Didn’t help he said he loves her while leaving the HoH room.

Poor Scottie, everyone is avoiding him now...even Haleigh looked like she is too

Maybe Fessy would have targeted him anyway because he's proven himself to be an idiot but you really have to wonder WTF he was thinking throwing that hinkie vote at Swaggy. Fessy is tossing him because of his jealousy with regards to Haleigh but he's using the Swaggy vote to justify it to everyone.

The great thing about Foutte is that it's a team effort to implode. After Kailtyn was gone I thought they would right the ship but they keep find new and interesting ways to fuck themselves.

It's funny that JC has gotten this far.

I swear he was in the shower with Angela last night.
Hahaha! I was wondering the samething! Does the shower have a splitter like they had in Celebrity BB?

Maybe Fessy would have targeted him anyway because he's proven himself to be an idiot but you really have to wonder WTF he was thinking throwing that hinkie vote at Swaggy. Fessy is tossing him because of his jealousy with regards to Haleigh but he's using the Swaggy vote to justify it to everyone.

The great thing about Foutte is that it's a team effort to implode. After Kailtyn was gone I thought they would right the ship but they keep find new and interesting ways to fuck themselves.

Hahaha, yeah, they are such an unorganized alliance. Up there for sure for one of the worst. Its like none of then really suspect the Level 6 alliance. Scottie was somewhat hinting at it when he was wondering why Kaycee and Brett seemed to have teamed up on that vote

Fessy is tossing him because of his jealousy with regards to Haleigh but he's using the Swaggy vote to justify it to everyone.
Scottie slept in Haleigh’s bed the night before eviction. They didn’t do anything but you can imagine Fessy’s jealousy went through the roof.

Scottie slept in Haleigh’s bed the night before eviction. They didn’t do anything but you can imagine Fessy’s jealousy went through the roof.

Didn’t Haleigh say something along the lines of ‘dont talk to me if you out Scottie up’?

Didn’t Haleigh say something along the lines of ‘dont talk to me if you out Scottie up’?
not quite but she was batting for Scottie by saying he’s not a threat to her.

the thing that killed Scottie was JC getting in Fessy’s ear. Then JC and Haleigh got drunk and got on the same page. Haleigh really dropped the ball on this one; she could have convinced Fessy to keep Scottie.

Haleigh was talking about Scottie being useful and Fessy's dumbass said roughly "yeah but you know if I win HOH I'm putting him up" which pissed Haleigh off. She tried to explains that Fessy has JC and Haleigh has Scottie, so while Haleigh/Fessy are tight they both have a "side piece" so to speak. Both JC and Scottie are playing the middle and feeding them info and aren't a threat. Haleigh specifically said there were bigger threats (i.e. Level 6).

Fessy is just a dumb, jealous dude who has basically zero strategy. Or well, I"m sure he has strategy, it just sucks lol.

Back